The Lounge 10k Post Edition

You’re coming off extremely insecure right now.

Wut??? Explain

Yeah. That’s all I got out of it too.

Come on DC animation give me another movie in this universe!

Kell’s had a sold out show last night, 80% women, who were chanting “pee on us” and “take me hostage” 🤦🏾

Shouldnt surprise people. Serial killers have groupies, ted Bundy had a bunch and that’s before social media.

THE GOAT

:no_good_man:

Reminds me of all the Chris Brown fans who were saying he could beat the shit out of them.

Thirst knows no gender, and R Kelly has just the beverage for them.

People are retards when it comes to fandom, what else is new.

How bout some chick just accused Toure’ of sexual harrassment after he was all on R. Kelly’s documentary throwing bricks. Life comes at you fast😂

i just had a brilliant idea!
i wanna go to a bar filled with bikers and tough guys, and start a bar brawl. but right before the fight starts.
i wanna yell “stop! hold everything! let me just hit play on my cellphone’s mp3 player.”
then right before i’d hit play on the app.
i will say:
tenor%20(1)

then the song starts

just to see if everyone laughs.

you can then all visit me at the ER from gettin whooped.

we cant all have our own band.
like our dear sheriff.

but we can all have our fav song playing on our phone as we walk into a room.
think about that.
seriously. whenever you enter a room. just play your defining song on your phone. to let everyone know what you are all about.

I’m going in hard af.

Ain’t nobody fucking with me.

Score. Just found out that my phone bill is going down almost $50 in 4 months because my phone will be paid off.

I go through Sprint and they have a deal called “flex leasing” where you can “lease” a phone from them for x a month. Well I have the iPhone X and my lease payment is $45 and my phone bill is $65 (unlimited everything). Considering everything that is going on that extra $45 will be nice. It’s not much but it’ll be that much more money I didn’t have before.

I don’t know if any other phone company does what sprint does. Outside of a year of having AT&T when the iPhone first came out I’ve always had sprint and never even looked st other phone company plans. I’ve always been happy with Sprint.

Be glad that you live somewhere that is Sprint viable.

Verizon is pure unmitigated fuckery.

My parents use verizon and they hate it. I constantly told them to get Sprint when they got their cell phones but for whatever reason they refuse. They super over pay and constantly bitch about the service.

Sprint is trash tier out here in Vegas, but I hear they are really good out near the bible belt. Verizon is probably the best coverage here, but you gotta pay for it.

When I was in Vegas for a EVO last year I had no issues except when I was in the transportation zone of the Mandalay Bay. That area killed my service. Everywhere else was full bars.

The only place I’ve heard sprint service in really bad in is the east coast.

[JAN. 10, 1776]

"Should an independency be brought about by the first of those means, we have
every opportunity and every encouragement before us, to form the noblest purest
constitution on the face of the earth. We have it in our power to begin the world over
again. A situation, similar to the present, hath not happened since the days of Noah until
now. The birthday of a new world is at hand, and a race of men, perhaps as numerous as
all Europe contains, are to receive their portion of freedom from the event of a few
months."

I always thought it was just in east coast that Verizon was good