The Lounge 10k Post Edition

I think it’s more that everyone’s just gotten older lol

The politics thread failed because, unsurprisingly, most people suck at talking about politics, and are incapable of having a discussion about it without going into their feelings and taking things personally.

Uncle toms
Tio Tomas
Uncle chan
Tito Tom

I thought coons was an overall for any self hating minority

If not. Excuse me.

Because that one dude who claimed he let rape happened claimed to be asian. And i called him a cunt…

I apologize if i offended any of you white folks

Assuming i was saying that term towards black was presumptive. But i am looking for a catch all term.

Stu has that white guilt “all white people are shit” thing which is gross.

But shit how do i term self hating racists

The biggest disappointment about the old Politics thread was actually just the number of people who weren’t willing to scroll past all the crazy.

There was a ton of good stuff going on in there, but if you stopped to get hung up on someone posting a YouTube video about pedophile lizard people for the seventh time, you were going to have a bad day.

Politics thread was awesome. Can’t wait for 2020 edition.

According to the interweb gobbler is a term for it

Gobbling white agenda.

Colonized Morons. That works too

When I lost control of it.

After a bunch of people were ran off of SRK is just became a sad sack of a thread. A bunch of those people didnt want to and now definitely dont want to come back. Then people wonder were some of the people they like went.

Should’ve accepted it was a clusterfuck and called it a day. On the plus side, wgile it was going strong it was easily the most active thread on the site, it ensured that other threads stayed non-political and it had a bunch of hilarious moments. Absolutely glorious ending after the general was done too.

please stop talking like you know how I feel about my race.

But you said

Blockquote.

White peoples history is just religious based genocide, almost wiping out an entire race of people from the earth and of course, slavery.

So…

All true things. But eh.

We need more positivity around here. Things are getting serious.

So i taught my old dog a new trick. He now gets my slippers for me. It is so cute.

Damn it. Wife. Baby. Puppy. Thriving garden. Grilling on the weekends

I am a riding mower away from hank hill life goals

You got any more hot takes on why you dont fuck with white people?

They punked the planet. Be mad all you want but we arent speaking Tagalog now, are we?

White People: 1

Non-whites: L

I can be upset at my races history and still be okay with being the race I am. Just like how I can support the military but hate how they’re being used across the world.

How the fuck do you live in America and not know coon is an epithet for black people?

Feels good to come from a country that doesn’t force me into white guilt.

I don’t consider what I feel white guilt though? I don’t around apologizing to black people for slavery. I don’t apologize to Japanese people for American interment camps during WWII. I don’t apologize for Donald Trump representing America due to Him being our president.

I just don’t like our countries history or what’s really going on in it… Not ashamed of it. Just not exactly proud of it?

I don’t feel guilty about it. Just sad that it happened or that it’s happening

This is a silly conversation in general.

I never heard it used when I was a kid in New England. I didn’t know it was a racial epithet until I moved to Pennsylvania.

True story- it took me a while to realize people weren’t talking about racoons.

Somewhere RockB is building a doomsday bunker

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-03-12/robots-supplanting-humans-wouldn-t-be-the-worst-future

Also:

No more IV! It’s not as bad as it looks. It’s mostly tape residue and the redness is from that spot being compacted with tape for so long.

Feels so great to have it out.

You mean a ton of the people who were shitting up the thread?

Nothing was lost.

The sensible posters we lost, we lost a loooooong ass time before that thread (goody), or for reasons irrespective of that thread (vynce).

The MGTOW, Radical Repubs… nothing was lost.

There was even enough of them left, at the end of the day, to implode the thread.

I do rather miss Starhammer, though - I think his problem was a chronic lifelong condition of choosing certifiably bad women.

I dont know wtf bullshit misunderstanding people habe about that thread, but let me out it in caps:

THAY THREAD WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE TO SHIT IT UP. IT WASNT MEANT FOR ACTUAL POLITICAL DISCUSSION. IT WAS THERE SO PEOPLE SAID ALL OF THEIR DUMB SHIT IN ONE THREAD INSTEAD OF TAKING TO TO EVERY OTHER THREAD IN GD.

THE PEOPLE WHO WENT IN EXPECTING IT TO BE CIVIL AND WANTING MODERATION RUINED IT. BECAUSE INSTEAD OF ME HAVING ALL THE NONSENSE CORRALED IN ONE PLACE, THEY STARTED A FIGHT OVER HOW FUCKING DIMB THEY WERE FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THE POINT OF IT. SURE SOME DISCUSSION WAS HAF THAT WAS GREAT, BUT IT WAS LITERALLY TO GIVE PEOPLE AN AVENUE TO BE RETARDED IN A SAFE MANNER WITHOUT DRAGGING DOWN ALL OF GD WITH IT.

GET IT? THE PEOPLE WHO RUINED IT WERE THE ONES FULL OF THEMSELVES ON HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HOLD ACTUAL DISCUSSION. IT WASNT, IT WAS THERE FOR BANTER AND DUMB SHIT.

I loved that thread. Being locked in a cage with a bunch of other psychos, it was the best.

Because there’s also a dog breed, whom I find tk be very pretty, called black and tan coon hound. Either the dog is looking for racoons or it is extraordinarily racist.