The Lounge 10k Post Edition

You want me to say something, then you better tell me what is it that you want a hot take on. Im not a mind reader.

You’re honestly going to just pretend that Preppy didn’t clearly, and with intent, try to engage that thread with intellectual vigor?

Welp i see GD is alive and kicking.

Find a shit sandwich.
Put mustard on it.
Success!

He got into dumb fights with people in the containment thread. How much intellectual vigor does it take to do that?

Lol I sure showed those youtube dwellers with this article I darn tootin’ did!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Really need fb and ig to fix whatever is going on. I got designs I need critiquing

You see, you keep repeating that catchphrase, “containment thread”, much like a Republican campaign ad mentioning such insipid non-things as “They hate us for our !”, and “Activist judges!”, “Welfare Queens!”, etc, et al, and I keep questioning its veracity, and provide solid evidence to contrary.

And round and round we go.

You see, you keep repeating that catchphrase, “containment thread”, much like a Republican campaign ad mentioning such insipid non-things as “They hate us for our freedom!”, and “Activist judges!”, “Welfare Queens!”, etc, et al, and I keep questioning its veracity, and provide solid evidence to contrary.

And round and round we go.

Odd how they both fuckin up at the same time. I do love how everybody trippin tho, God forbid they have to go out into the real world and do stuff now😂

(Not speaking on you maxx, to clarify)

I literally warned people what that thread was about multiple times in GD and on discord. You have the person who literally made the thread and wrote the rules for it tell you what the point of it was and you’re going “no, that wasn’t it.”

Okay.

Insta, Facebook, Messenger and WhatsApp are all ran by the same company (Facebook) so if one goes down they all go down.

It sucks for me because a lot of the people I’ve been talking to and who have been keeping tabs on me throughout my recovery are on messenger. Since I don’t have their phone numbers I can’t call or text them and with Facebook being down I have no way of getting said phone numbers.

It’s been making me a little anxious.

Edit: wtf is going on with SRK’s editing tools? It usually lets me save edits involving minor typos and adding a few words or sentences to the post but it keeps saying “body is too similar to your previous post” and won’t let me update the post.

What the shit? I just had to delete my post so I could repost it. @d3v do you know what’s going on?

How tf did I not know FB & IG were owned by the same company? Well, I learned something today

Hate that for ya Stu, hopefully they fix that shit so you can catch up with your ppl

Generally fb and ig issues are different. I dunno if they merged systems and servers but this is the first time I’ve noticed both having issues on the same day. It’s the whole not being able to post pics that affecting me the most though because I was trying to send a design to a few people on ig.

Thanks. I’ll be fine. It’s just awkward and stressful m not being able to talk to people I usually talk to every day. Especially when you’re in an isolated place like a hospital.

The exact same thing happened to me an hour ago.

Once, again, I shall reiterate:

There have been politics threads on SRK for decades - literal decades.

Your asserting that it has become a “containment thread” does not preempt what it was literally right before the old one closed and the new one was opened.

'how you gonna just try and spin really fast in bright red latex, drop a wig and an infant strap-on onto John Diggle’s baby, and tell us it’s a boy?

Ol’ Kilometers Etica arse, New 52 speedster man.

All this talk of genocide and not one mention of Gengis Khan (Khwarezmia Empire), I am kind of embarrassed for you.

So they used to be containment threads?

Not sure they were then, but this one was. Everybody seems to have been well aware of that but you.

:man_shrugging:

You know goddamned good and well what I mean.

You can’t spin this, no matter how much you emulate the MAGA of the thread you oversaw. :coffee:

Ugh. I’m super hungry and want to order food (sushi specifically) through door dash but like…I really shouldn’t be spending money cause I don’t really have an idea of when I’ll be going back to work.

But I’m soooo hungry. :cry:

Dunno what’s up. I’ll check in the settings is something’s changed.