The Man v. Food Thread

that was here in Atlanta. Pie in the sky is the name I think. All their pizzas are huge.

that was here in Atlanta. Pie in the sky is the name I think. All their pizzas are huge.

Dude probably takes a dump once a week. I would imagine him being severely constipated unless he’s popping laxatives like candy and I’m sure his breath is just… I don’t have the words to describe it.
Like someone said before, I usually watch the first half of the show when they give a history of the restaurant or the town he’s in, I also like seeing how the food challenges are cooked and prepared. However, I change the channel when the food challenge starts… I feel a mixture of a revolting pity watching this guy make a pig out of himself as people cheer him on because you know half of them want to see his heart explode.

I don’t know why but every time I watch this show, I get the strangest urge for Wings. Bone in, SPICY HOT Buffalo wings. NO matter what it is he’s eating.

Also That 4 Horseman burger, I FUCKING WANT IT! I LOVE spicy food and if it’s actually as spicy as they say, SIGN ME THE FUCK UP, just have a cup a water ready for my asshole when I have to take a shit. I can imagine it’d be something like having your asshole turn into a flamethrower. xD

I don’t know why but every time I watch this show, I get the strangest urge for Wings. Bone in, SPICY HOT Buffalo wings. NO matter what it is he’s eating.

Also That 4 Horseman burger, I FUCKING WANT IT! I LOVE spicy food and if it’s actually as spicy as they say, SIGN ME THE FUCK UP, just have a cup a water ready for my asshole when I have to take a shit. I can imagine it’d be something like having your asshole turn into a flamethrower. xD

It was last season. There was a special food based triathlon that Adam, Dhani, and some hometown cheerleader chick was in.

Trust me water would do jack squat with that level of heat, you’d need some dairy.

ALERT: A marathon is on right now!!! I just caught the end of an episode where he tried drinking five 24-ounce malt milkshakes…he didn’t make it.

Gluttony is such a wonderful thing… I love this show. It never fails to get my endless, Galactus-caliber appetite riled up.

coming up…the deep dish vs. thin crust debate—what, there’s debate? Nigga please. Deep dish style all day, without question.

NOPE.

Thin crust all day son. Not even a question. :arazz::arazz::arazz::arazz::arazz:

I watch any show that has delicious food in it. I wish I could competively eat like him. Seeing the country and eating all that food. Well all of it doidn’t look good, I remember that huge 20 or 30 lb hamburger challenger he took with a room of people, that burger looked disgusting.

I love this show, I wish he’d do more spicy/quality vs. quantity type challenges. The hot wings episodes are always interesting. He also says the same lines every time:
“My first bite is an EXPLOSION of flavor!”
“Halfway through the (insert challenge here) the (insert food item here) starts biting back!”

i was going to say the exact oppisite. he shouldn’t be allowed doing so many spicy ones, he wins them everytime. that’s the only reason he has a winning record each season cause half the episodes are spicy challenges. Although i just watched the sarasota episode where he actually couldn’t do it. i was pretty suprised by that.

So true. I caught some episodes back to back (can’t recall which ones), but he gets noticeably bigger and bigger. No one would be surprised if he dies from a heart attack soon and I’m pretty sure his blood pressure is through the roof. You know this guy is gonna eat himself to death.

It’s entertaining as hell though.

It’s mildly entertaining for a few minutes just to see the excessive monstrosities people can create with a few gallons of butter and some hot sauce but eventually the disregard for moderation and glorification of gluttony to such a heightened extent pisses me off.

He’ll probably die within the next few years and have only himself to blame. Also I think rsigley went to a shooting and said he’s a douche and took a pic of him putting on lip gloss:rofl:

I tried the shut up juice challenge, and I failed toward the end, because of the nausea + overwhelming GI pain. I got 3/4 of it down and just couldn’t continue, I was dizzy and the restaurant was hot and I had to go outside and dry heave for about 15 minutes. I went home and after 4 hours of intense stomach pain I finally vomited. Worst thing I have ever done in my entire life, and I will NOT eat anything that hot, EVER again. I had decided if I didn’t throw up by a certain time I was going to induce vomiting with drugs, but I finally did. (I really try to avoid all forms of medicine unless absolutely necessary).

If you ever do a challenge like that here is my advice to you:

1. The faster you eat it the better, do not stop, do not drink anything, GO GO GO GO!!!
  2. Have an OTC to induce vomiting. That way you keep that devil juice out of your GI tract. (You will thank me later) This does two things A. Ends GI pain B. Stops the poo from Satan that will follow the next morning. Food that hot doesn’t even have a taste, it tastes like pain and mace.

yea the guy was a douche when he was in NJ

i was just in town visiting this broad i used to bang and wanted to get a sandwich and they were filming there.

here’s a picture of him putting on lip gloss while my sandwich got held up 30 minutes because his camera crew cut everyone in line and took their sandwiches

Just curious. What made him a douche?

he had security around him most of the time knocking back anyone who tried to get close to him.

it was pretty obvious he was just there to do his thing and get in and get out.

also he was doing an interview with some guy and when it was over he was talking trash about the guy to his cameraman about how he’s surprised he even got into college pretty loud and told him to not even use that material. i mean even if the interview sucked why call the dude out like that

:u: the worst part is after all that he went down like a bitch in the RU hungry challenge.

yea they actually filmed it twice too. when i was there he only ate 1 and a half and quit because he was choking or something and vomited.

on the show it was night time [i was there during the day] and he got much farther.

rick f’n stalvey could of completed the challenge if he knew it existed. we went there once and he ate 3 no problem

The show itself is ok but I cant stand Adam Richmond. I really wish they used someone else and upgraded his vocabulary. Speaking of vocab all these mother fuckers who have their own shows say the same exact shit about other dishes. “IT HAS A NICE…GAMEY FLAVOR”