The extravagant ones can be listed, I guess, but I’m just gonna go for relatively basic ones.
- Remy: (close) s.hk (2 hits), SA2 (or 1)
The two hit s.hk is just cool by itself, could be used on occasion if they parry once high, on wakeup, or something. And are a tall character. It just looks cool, okay!? :karate:
- Ken: s.mp, SA3
The crouching one doesn’t look that cool, nor the short, short (short), but s.mp socks 'em in the jaw, they flip around, then bam, Shippu in the ass.
- Makoto: s.mp, s.lk, lp hayate, SA1 (on crouching char)
It’s two links in one! Just looks sweet. I think you can throw in a very meaty c.mk in the beginning on Hugo, too.
- Chun: s.lp, c.lk, SA2 (edit: stun only, so I guess do s.lp, c.lp >_>)
I can’t even do this one, but I haven’t tried for a while. It’s like HIGH LOW WUT WUT SUPER.
- Necro: b+hk, s.mp, SA3 (or SA1)
Just the b+hk, s.mp link is cool looking IMO, then bam, super makes it sweeter. His b.lk xx s.mp one is cool, too, but not as cool.
- Yang: s.mp, s.lk, EX Mantis Slashes
- Dudley: late-hitting (wakeup) UOH, c.mp, duck, SA3/SA1 (crouching char, obviously)
Links after UOHs are pretty stylish IMO anyway, but a double hit confirm in it is just sweet. :party:
- Ryu: meaty f+mp (1 hit), c.lk, SA1 [obvious follow-ups if in corner]
Some people are like “Oh, dang, just hit with an UOh shit.” or at least that’s what I’d imagine I’d do. Looks badass. Another cool one is late oki UOH, c.lk, c.lk, SA1, but that’s more basic. Still stylish, of course.
I know this is probably a ridiculous topic, but I’m a sucker for style, what can I say?