The NEW Official Arcade Stick Art Thread NO IMAGE QUOTING!

Oh, I didn’t know that. Thanks, I’ll check one out.

Ok, I just tried 5 different templates, and none of them had layers for the button art.

I just wanted to keep my VX SA as simple as possible and I really liked the new SFV Ryu image. Plus the original art on my stick is turning yellow and starting to peel. I guess I’m going to have to spend $25 at Tek-Innovations for a plexi and artwork :smiley: Are they still a good option?

My bad @d3v. Fixed.

Such a simple design. I approve!

Waitin’ on that HORI to come in to slap this badboy on

Here’s one I did a while back. I was inspired by something similar I had seen.

This is dope!

the inside of the P is miscolored hope you havent printed yet

Your stick has a racist button, lol.

I’m going to retouch it a little more but I’m looking forward to changing the art on my stick.

anyone link the source image for this?

Do I understand properly if I say that if I want to use this image with Art’s Hobbies Photoshop template, I need to find a version that is way way way bigger?

If the answer if yes, how do I go about finding it? I just need to hope that it exists somewhere? Thanks!

Edit: I poked around with my 0 Photoshop skills and looks like the image is fine at this size!

I still can’t decide …Ryu or Raph??

does anyone have a template that looks like the hori vlx kuro?

edit: forgot to mention i wanted this for the vlx template

Nope, it’s not like the black/grey Vewlix-l art, it’s all new so no one would have it, I’m sure someone could make it if you requested a commission and told them exactly how you want it.

@poisonmar Raphael just because I’m getting sick of everyone using the same exact SF5 Art.

@poisonmar Do Raph, and change the “RAP” logo to say “RAPH” :smiley:

Hahaha that’s a great idea. I need to do that.

Yes, you need one that is larger and no that image is not fine at that size.