The NEW Official Arcade Stick Art Thread NO IMAGE QUOTING!

Question, is the template for the Madcatz TE2 on the first page the same for all versions of the stick? I have the guilty gear Xrd PS3/PS4 TE2 and want to make sure there’s not a difference between the Xbone version or something

Yes it should be the same.

Some artwork a friend’s girlfriend did for me.

Tried to make my own artwork. What do you guys think? I just couldn’t think of any background at all so I just splatted paint. Any tips or advice?

@Vegeas Very nice, but the main problem is that the paint splatter is super-sharp and crisp, whereas your artwork is (understandably) not.
I’d recommend inking your artwork and coloring it digitally (even in grayscale), so that it can be just as sharp.

Slow day for me, kinda lame but I don’t play P4AU and needed new art that matches the blue side panels so American Dee Jay it is.

Kinda like the old school woodstock vibe I tried to give it. Any thoughts on what I can add?

pressing start on the boobie

ready for print IMO

Thanks. It was my first time trying to make art using photoshop. So I was just playing around until I found something nice.

Will try your advice, though.

Why not fade out the background or just drop the transparency drastically, It distracts from your artwork, which is really good and should be the main focus.

@Vegeas That’s pretty clean bro

Thanks. Forgot about using transparency. Never really came to my mind.

@d3v PM sent.

What do you guys think?

I’m planning to mod my hori stick. I will extend the plexi area (removing the control panel and the start compartment) and put the start/select in the front.
It will look something like this:

Hey im back.
made kind of a minimalist luka thing.
i like it.
Image is kinda low quality because imgur makes colors muddy on big ones.

[quote=“poisonmar, post:9444, topic:126175”]

I just wanted to keep my VX SA as simple as possible and I really liked the new SFV Ryu image. Plus the original art on my stick is turning yellow and starting to peel. I guess I’m going to have to spend $25 at Tek-Innovations for a plexi and artwork :smiley: Are they still a good option?

Hah! I actually designed the EXACT same thing for my TE2. :slight_smile:

Yo @hibachifinal ?

@trippalhealicks ???

First real try on making my own design any thoughts?

@supremekai Good first try.

My comments:

• Background is too blurry, try to find something sharper. Either that, or maybe you can apply some filter onto it so that you enhance/smooth-out the blurriness.
  • Better sizing/placement of your characters will avoid having that much of them getting cut off the left/bottom edges.