The NEW Official Arcade Stick Art Thread NO IMAGE QUOTING!

Received my artwork from tek-innovations and finally got a chance to put on my PS3 Madcatz VS stick. Still thinking of changing the buttons to red and yellow transparent sanwas and also dual mod it to be compatible with the XB1.

[IMG]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/gustavo_ram/IMG_20150503_204841114_zpszpy8vw5b.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/gustavo_ram/IMG_20150503_204824959_zpsljlww1uz.jpg[/img]

@Gorilla White, That is sexxy! Love it, looks very nice.

Thanks @IceBerg303 .

Recent commission.

KrizmKazm on YouTube has made some FREE artwork for the MadCatz TE2 & Razer Atrox Fightsticks.
You can get it here http://1drv.ms/1cvEsGs then print it out yourself or go to Kinkos and have them print it.
He will also do custom work for a fee. To contact him just search for KrizmKazm on YouTube and comment on one of his videos.

I just joined and don’t know how to post pics otherwise I would.

I’ve been looking through this thread at all the nice work folks have done and it finally gave me the inspiration to try my own hand at personalizing my new stick.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll11/rebrove/PlayingWithPower_zpshhccww8y.jpg

I’ve seen a few attempts to recapture that look of the NES Advantage, but I’ve never been totally pleased with any of them, so I figured I’d give it a shot myself. I was pretty thrilled with how well it all came together when completed.

Recently discovered this place and been browsing the many cool looking layouts for these fightsticks on here. Wanted to post one I made up for my TE2 recently from pictures I gathered online and just get some opinions.

It’s not themed after a fighting game, though I am messing around with a few fighting themed ones as well.

My main comments:

1. It’s too “busy”. Feels like you thought you just had to throw EVERYTHING in there wherever there was room. Words, logos, characters, portraits, etc.

2. Squall, Rinoa are there twice, but Edea, Ultimicia and Seifer’s only there once?

3. Mismatching art styles: portraits on top are the original FF8 art; Ultimicia is from Dissidia, and the large Squall+Rinoa is some fanart? Try to find matching art styles from the same artist.

any templates for an Icade core I can’t find any

There is only a PDF which is not especially useful since it has no measurements. Any art done on it would not be guaranteed to fit correctly.

f’n bummer @iceberg1127

Nes theme stick! Why didn’t I think of that?!
Very cool. Snes theme?

I think the Super Advantage could lend itself to a slick looking stick if you did the multicolored buttons. I wanted something simpler though, and the NES one was that first real sort of arcade at home experience my generation longed to have.

That being said, I think it would be neat to see a SNES style one. After I get done revamping my Nyko Wand/gun attachment to look like the old NES Zapper I might get another stick for my son to use and try the Super next.

Like this?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/darksakul/20131012_110717_zps140e5127.jpg

Since an illustration I was commissioning kinda seems to have fallen through, I decided to put together art for my hitbox from a version of the bee in my avatar, inspired by the CYMK color scheme in this post: Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

It’s the first time I’ve attempted to make stick art, so any criticism would be very welcome. I tried to keep it simple but am not sure if I want to add a few solid lines or something to help balance it out a bit more. I’ll need to get a button or two to color match, I think.

edit: I couldn’t sleep so I tweaked it a more to make the left side more of a mirror of the right.

I love it, the colors, the bee, everything, keep it up! :]

Hi fellas. Long time lurker, just registered. This artwork is not done by me I just found it on the web and I liked it enough to consider putting them on my stick (Atrox). Next up I need to go to focus attack and get some appropriately colored ball tops and buttons.

Hey everyone. I’ve got my art done but I’m not sure what I have to do now. I know I have to get it printed but what do I get it printed as? Like what kind of sheet for example. Are there any good places in Ontario to get it done? (I was thinking Staples). Also if I do go there do I print off my art from my printer and take it to them? Sorry I’m extremely new to this and don’t want to mess it up!! >.<

I always print my stuff in 300dpi (gloss cardstock and CMYK color modes), I use a locally owned print shop to do it most of the time because I don’t like the prices of most print places (Staples included). 300dpi, CMYK, gloss cardstock, can’t go wrong.

I’ve found our local Meijer the most affordable of the super-mart print shops. My local printer wont do one-offs as cheap as meijer will.