The New TN Thread: The Flymike Haters Ball Presented by The Button!

*Thread Title Subject to Change

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS, ATTENDEES, AND ORGANIZERS OF MWC2012

=====================================================

TN PLAYER’S GAMERTAG & PSN ID OFFICIAL LIST:
HERE

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN TAG & ID PLEASE!

======================================================

UPCOMING TOURNAMENTS:

OCT 13TH: $2250 King of the Bling Persona, Tekken Tag 2,SFAE, UMVC3, MK9, KOF)… (Antioch, TN)
TOURNAMENT INFO****

RECENT TOURNAMENTS:

AUG 18:Middle Tennessee Needs Gaming! Monthly Versus Tournaments Hosted by Millin
Results:
Persona 4 Doubles
Persona 4 Singles
Guilty Gear Accent Tad
King of Fighters
Street Fighter

**JUN 22-24: **NASHVILLE - EVO SERIES MWC - SSFIVAE2012, UMvC3, KOFXIII, SCV, SFxT, MK9, MK2, UMK3, SSFIIT, AND MORE!
- RESULTS THREAD

**JUN 2: **MEMPHIS BAUSS BATTLES!
RESULTS: AE2012 - KOFXIII - UMvC3 - SFxT - SCV - MYSTERY

**APR 28, 2012: **NASHVILLE - TN DOLLS INVADE GAME GALAXY
[INDENT=1]RESULTS: AE2012 - KOFXIII - UMvC3 - SFxT[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]

FIGHT NIGHTS, COMMUNITY INFO:

NASHVILLE FIGHT NIGHTS:
Tuesdays, 4PM-9PM
Game Galaxy Arcade
5346 Hickory Hollow Parkway, Antioch, TN
Official Fight Night every Tuesday!
WEBSITE - FACEBOOK - TWITTER

MEMPHIS FIGHT NIGHTS:
Wednesdays, 6PM-12AM
Mid-South Tournaments and Games
1731 Dancy Blvd, Hornlake, MS 38637
$5 Fee

KNOXVILLE FIGHT NIGHTS:
Tuesdays, 7PM-late
Fort Sanders Yacht Club (Barcade)
Casuals, then $2 tourney

Community Organization: Knox Fighters FACEBOOK

NC Thread LXVIII
The New TN Thread: Kings of Kang

just an FYI I’m not trying to hog thread creation just don’t want wack people making it(you know who you are) if you have any info that I need to add, or clever thread titles for me feel free to pm me until then so long SUCKKASS

Please add the tournament in the 18th to the op!
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11168-Middle-Tennessee-Needs-Gaming!-Monthly-Versus-Tournies

Done like a boss

Also TN Gamer List should probably be in the OP, too.

^

Game Galaxy’s new location is up and running.
Also, you spelled my name wrong. =\

Give me GG’s new addy and I’ll change it

Fixed you name

Rukus I got you

Patrick is gonna be shirtless with a cape this Saturday. He might punch some people too.

Quote so you’ll read this. Papstr and I, along with a few others, were talking about your shady power strip ways. He brought up your trench coat, and I asked him if you were like Wesker. Except, in your level 3, you pull out a giant power strip to drop on your opponent. Level 4 Milln happens when your hat gets knocked off.

+1 for thread title. We just need a pic of Mike in a pimp suit looking fresh and mean

Edit: This mother fucker right here looks at Josh. You showing up on Wed?

Well I’m gonna be busy with registration stuff for school this weekend after all so I can’t make it up to Nashville but I’m still a go for Ark V next week.

Also oh my god my new headphones are giving me the biggest eargasm right now.

We should totally play some basketball as a group soon just so I can Clown CLOWN! on Flymike!

Lets start the new thread off by trolling the everyone on XBOX Live MvC2.
Pwn3d :lol:

Aaaahahahahhaahahhahahahahaa

The closest thing you’re going to get to that is a pic of me when I was 14 years old on Easter Sunday in a suit with Lavender shirt and tie.

I haven’t stepped foot on a court in a year and a half. I know I can’t run fullcourt games or step off my left foot anymore. So you’ll auto clown me if you’re moving lol. But if I chill in the paint or hang back behind the 3pt line with just enough space, then I can probably still make due.

Lmao at thread title. You guys have the wrong idea. I want a world where we all play and buy DLC together. It’s children in other countries who don’t have all the outfit colors. Life is too short for multiple buttons…

wtb new DLC “The Other Button”

I heard some interesting tidbits recently so i will be taking time out of my busy schedule to come to fight night and freely body Josh in marvel in a ft15, after that i’m free to play anyone else. Dax bring the recording station if you go.

Best game ever.

[media=youtube]fT9mXqNirqo[/media]

As much as I’m enjoying the game, two things: Fuck Narukami, and I’m not a huge fan of universal DPs.

You can’t see that thread and not post up…just impossible.

He’s not that bad. Everyone having some kind of reversal is also notthatbad. That clashing is also not a new thing to arcsys games. THAT YU PLAYER THAT HAD THE LIFE LEAD IS A RETARD THOUGH. He should’ve just taken the hit, possible Ziodyne cancel, gotten Awakening and come back and won it. Took a draw for being stubborn when he coulda got the W.

Agreed. it’s just annoying. Especially with how easy it is for scrubs to mash two buttons on ranked. Granted it’s insanely easy to bait/punish, it’s annoying when you drop a combo and eat a DP because it was being mashed out.

The character I’m hating right now is Elizabeth. Zoning little whoar.