The Official Offseason 2016-17 NBA Thread: Waiting for Preseason

Yo, I really thought it was them for a second :rofl:

In other news, the Sixers looking to get in on the Esports:

As for the season, I’m most interested in seeing how the Knicks, Thunder, and Warriors end up. Those are going to be my most watched teams this yr.

In before the Sixers start tanking e-sports teams in the hopes of drafting Daigo.

That definitely looks like Lebron

As a Knicks fan we don’t belong in the same manuscript as those teams

Media day has always been kinda “eh” to me. Pics get taken… Reporters asking the same questions we been hearing all summer… Only this time they are asking them in person… The players giving the same canned stereotypical answers to them… We still don’t get to see any basketball be physically played for another month… It’s a damn tease …plus the Grizz always get shitted on… No coverage

Preseason starts this weekend.

*meaningful basketball

Technically, meaningful basketball doesn’t start until April. Nobody even worries about playoff seeding for 2-3 months.

Basketball is basketball, preseason or not. If you care about a team, you’re going to want to see what is different about players.

I care about my team just fine, but preseason games are boring. I want to see the starters without restrictions and the bench in thier realistic roles. i watch the whole regular season it is important to me. I’ll see how the players have progressed once the grind of the season gets underway…consistency is what I want… A few preseason games don’t show you that

If Popovich plays all the starters, then it’s a meaningful game.

Kobe gonna kill MyPlayer in 2K

Wizards and Warriors are also getting in on the Esports.

Every Warriors game is basically going to be a snuff film.

Collect your W Agent Zero!!!

Anthony Davis grew another inch

I don’t think the Warriors are going to be as good as last season. Where is their rim protection?

I also feel like the Warriors could potentially disappoint. There’s a lot of talent but we’ve seen teams in the past with this much superstar talent fall short.

There’s never been a team with this much talent. 2 of the top 3 players in the league + best shooting backcourt of all time + a guy who was second in votes for Defensive Player of the Year. Let’s get real.

As far as rim protection, tbey have Javale McGee.

Yeah but Lebron is still the father to all of them.

Mike Brown is bad karma for them.

They ain’t winning shit.