The Official Offseason 2016-17 NBA Thread: Waiting for Preseason

Move me from Timberwolves to Cavs since I only followed either for Love in the Shower plz thx.

Official 2016 NBA Off-Season Thread: Westbrook staying in OKC for 3 more years. Confirmed MVP

I don’t understand Bucks trading for Beasley. They needed a guard after Middleton went down, so they traded for a forward?

They need someone who can Beasley right away.

Bucks in 4. Beasley going to carry them to a championship.

While my Nets suck, I have always looked forward to the Pistons. This year is gonna be DOPE.

Go Bulls…

Go Lakers…even though we might just make one of the dumbest trades so far. Clarkson for Okafor? Why…

Every year niggas forget to put me by my bulls, pls do that

Go Lakers :cry:

Looks like Bosh’s chances of playing in the NBA again is close to none after failing the Heat’s physical.

Subscribed! Let’s Go Warriors!

Raptors supporters need to check in and get their name added to the list. Used to be so many of us but we’ve gone extinct like our feathered ancestors.

Let’s go Rockets! Albeit we will be playing like Pokemon with the ability “No Guard”.

Damn, Kevin Garnett retired. Wow.

Vince Carter and Paul Pierce are the last of the 90s era.

Only 1 more left

Go Hornets!

What, I don’t think anyone’s falling off. Just wake me up when it’s almost Halloween.

In other sad news, Bosh still dealing with more blood clotting

Paul Pierce, Nowitzki & Vinsanity are the last OGs.

At this point do the heat hold out and hope or just start looking for a new PF…

This. Pre season and fun LG draft will get me back in here more regularly… Til then I’ll just use this board for actual fighting gm stuff…

Meanwhile, Grizzlies got new sexy alt unis a few weeks ago

I feel bad for Bosh… He wants to retire on his terms, but he might not have a choice :frowning:

Sleeves. Boooooooooooo.

This is not what MLK fought for.

Let our shoulders go! - Moses