The Official selling your Wii or PS3 (new or used) thread

Anybody selling Wii Play? I just want the game. No remote!

i have an extra wii mote for sale for $40 but live in danville (30 min down 680) if you want it for pick up. it is from the wii play bundle and is unused.

You still have copies of Resistance?

Yes I still have a copy. Hit me up ion AIM or PM me.

anybody need wii component cables? I got the official 1st party kind.

FS: 6 Wii Games (Used)

1. Metal Slug Anthology: 30$
  2. The Legend of Zelda: 35$
  3. Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 :35$
  4. Call of Duty 3: $40
  5. Rampage TD: $30
  6. Super Swing Golf $35

I accept paypal. FREE SHIPPING

Bump I lowered the priced on the games I really need to get rid of them ASAP!! They are all in excellent condition. Did i mention Free Shipping Anywhere!!!

FS: Nintendo Wii + extras

So, I’m selling this for a friend of mine…

What you get:

• Nintendo Wii Console - Bought, never used. Kyle bought it on eBay about a week ago, and it was still sealed. Receipt, box, and all cables included
  • Zelda
  • Sonic
  • Wii Play
  • Wii Sports
  • 2 pads
  • 2 nunchucks
    He has no digital camera at the moment. If I drop by his house, I’ll get pics, but as I said, everything is a week old. It’s seen roughly 3 hours of use. The guy works two jobs, and he’s never at his home. Smoke free house, and he’s the only one that lives there. I played it the day he got it, last Tuesday, and we played for about an hour before we went out. Everything is in top notch, working order.

$375 OBO, shipped to US / Canada
Bidding is accepted
Paypal preferred.

you can relay the message to me via PM or this thread, or you can contact him directly at his email address: kyle@techdisciple.com

PM sent

Sold

bump

Still have 1 copy of resistance for who ever wants a unopened copy.

FS: Playstation 3 package

Alrighty, some fool hit my car yesterday (JUST as i get it back for engine work) and now i need my car fixed again. So this package has to go. Here is what is included in everything.

Sony Playstation 3 20 GB model - This has been upgraded to a 120GB hard drive
Includes all power and AV cables.

1X HDMI cable

1X Official Sony Brand Component cable.

2X SIXAXIS controllers. - Both controllers are in perfect condition.

2X USB Charge cables - One is 6 feet in length, and the other one is 3 feet.

5 BLU-Ray games.
Heavenly Sword
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
Virtua Fighter 5
Resistance: Fall of Man
Enchanted Arms

1 PSN Game
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online

1 Linksys WRT150N - Since the 20GB PS3 does not have built in wireless, i created a wireless bridge. The router is flashed with DD-WRT and i created a wireless bridge to my other router for wireless gaming on the PS3. It worked flawlessly on Tekken Online and Resistance Multiplayer.

1X Ethernet cable

1X USB SD Card reader - For getting any digital images on the system.

1 Carrying Bag - Just a simple shoulder bag to keep everything in if you ever plan on transporting the system around.

I am asking 500$ shipped for everything. Hopefully someone can give this console a good home. I am non smoking and the console is in excellent condition.

I have not sold on here before, but i have sold on other places and have good feedback

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=39780

and ebay feedback under kaioshade as well.

:wow:…someone let me borrow $500:crybaby:

Price is pretty reasonable since theres alot of games, someone pick it up :wink:

watch wallet :sad:

Why isn’t his insurance paying to fix your car? Was it a hit and run?

damnitttt.

PMed :confused:

good deal