It is amazing at how soon MK11 is coming out!!
NetherRealm is very Green.
They’ve released further demos for backers as well that are have more features, and are closer to how the final game will play.
It’s also choc full of hidden stuff.
I’m wondering when we’re going to get more news on the new Samurai Shodown game. They said it should be coming out Q2 of 2019.
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue will allow users to play the first three hours of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim and control all 13 main characters. Save data from 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue cannot be carried over to 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim .
Any news is good news!
Do we know what it is yet?
I saw comments say it’s an adventure game which kinda is a bummer but I wasn’t expecting an action game or anything like that considering the difficulty of animating machinery in 2D in their style in the first place. I thought it’d at least be a strategy game or something
Here is the full cast, in the order that they appear (speak) in the trailer:
- Juurou Kurabe (voiced by Hiro Shimono)
- Iori Fuyusaka (voiced by Atsumi Tanezaki)
- Shuu Amiguchi (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
- Megumi Yakushiji (voiced by Maaya Uchida)
- Takatoshi Hijiyama (voiced by Takayuki Ishii)
- Yuki Takamiya (voiced by Ami Koshimizu)
- Ei Sekigahara (voiced by Daisuke Namikawa)
- Natsuno Minami (voiced by Kaoru Sakura)
- Keitarou Miura (voiced by Kaito Ishikawa)
- Tomi Kisaragi (voiced by MAO)
- Nenji Ogata (voiced by Tomokazu Seki)
- Ryouko Shinonome (voiced by Saori Hayami)
- Renya Gouto (voiced by Jun Fukuyama)
It’s a paid demo?!?!?!
The previous one said that too. Which probably is why even the basic version gets some extra stuff. I don’t think the west is even getting it cause you know people will not be cool with it lol.
I’m pretty lenient with VW cause I know they aren’t trying to be cheap, if anything I just hope it’s not a sign of trouble because I would be pretty upset if VW went down…
Gonna pre-order this one…
After 21 years, I personally cannot wait for Resident Evil 2.
Days Gone is not good based on the demo that’s here at PAX South. Wise words here, wait for a sale.
Wait, the zombies don’t ‘wait their turn’ to attack in this they just join in the mobbing?
Yes, everyone wants their share in this one.
Yes, there has been animation confirmed when there is two zombies attempting to grab you, and they will pin you down as you take more damage.