The Polish were assassinated!

some guy stumbled upon the crash site and made a video of the crash site and some people with guns were there shooting the survivors
[media=youtube]PxIFh3NkEvM[/media]

and it gets worse:
"Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was pronounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. "

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/04/guy-who-filmed-shots-fired-at-polish.html

i knew this whole thing was shady when it happened.
a plane with the polish president and numerous other military, religious and political leaders goes down in russia.
happens to be on the anniversary of russia slaughtering pols.

i mean COME ON! even if that video isn’t legit nothing short of a full investigation would convince me that plane wasn’t brought down intentionally. also you can bet when there is an investigation there will be massive cover-ups and people will shrug it off as a conspiracy theory.

edit: also this took place a day after the polish central bank was set to devalue their currency.
"The Polish government and the National Bank of Poland, in a ?rare moment of unity,? agree to weaken Poland?s currency, the zloty, in an act that would benefit Poland?s exporters at the expense of Poland?s trading partners?that is, the European Union, among others. Then, the next day, Poland?s president and the president of its national bank die in a plane crash. "

conspiracy theorists, etc.

youtube, hahah.

usually in a plane crash like that shooting survivors isnt really necessary and would only GREATLY increase the chance of those responsible getting caught.

I didn’t see shit.

That video was just pointing at random stuff in the forest and I couldn’t tell shit from shit.

wow this is like an episode of 24 wtf, read the top rated comment, can anyone prove this??

Shit just got real (more real).

EDIT: Couldn’t see shit in the video either.

We need to get more HD cameras to people.

I can only tell that there is a plane on the ground and popping noises. Plus, it is clearly foggy as shit outside. I need a translation before I can say anything else.

Let’s wait for better evidence, credible sources, yadda yadda blah blah blah.

while i couldn’t really see shit, there were some noises that i can believe to be gun shots - but i’m not an expert so if someone can prove me wrong i’m interested to hear other opinions.

shady none the less.

Sheep.

catalyst for ww3

it would be funny if this fake video somehow leads to a war

kind of like canadian bacon

KarnovichValua Here’s a quote from Wolne Media (which started the story) official denial: “The author of video was not killed - it was a rumor. Via web forum in Smolensk we contacted a person who claims - author of the video is a guy who works at the auto service near by to the site of the tragedy. User Aml says he is alive and nothing has happened to him. It appears that the info about ‘Adrij Mendierej death’ was an internet rumor. We apologize for bringing the false information in” - wolnemedia(dot)net 4 23 minutes ago

That video proves absolutely nothing. Furthermore, I’d like to ask “why?” What, exactly, would anyone stand to gain from assassinating that heads of Poland. It isn’t exactly the most powerful or influential nation in existence. I can’t imagine any of its policies threatening the governments or people of the world. Unless it was internal (which seems unlikely because the political opposition was on the same plane), who would bother?

Geopolitics, U.S. trying to place missile systems there, Russia butthurt, etc. etc. etc.

…erm lol well thats why you are a member of an internet gaming forum and why these people run countries, own armies and an arsenal of nukes.

Yeah, you realize that Poland is a critical area in terms of protecting Western Europe from any land attack from Asia, or an aerial attack from Russia or China, right?

But yeah, do you just agree with EVERYTHING the government tells you? We have to ask “WHY?”! Fucking sheep…

Just to help yall out:

The video is a fake. Well, the video is of the actual crashsite, but the translation is completely fabricated. What the people are actually saying is “Get the fuck out of here” when it subtitles “Get me a gun.” Google for the actual translation (or check reddit.com, and check the comments section) to see what is really going on. Basically the military is trying to get all the fucking locals out of the scene because its a high profile crash site, and they don’t want these yokels stomping all over evidence etc etc. Nobody gets shot (and come the fuck on, don’t you think the polish people would NOTICE GUNSHOTS in the bodies if this was legit??) and whoever posted this shit on youtube was just making a ‘joke’ that was in horrible taste.

Also, the claim that the guy who filmed it was murdered was a rumor started on some web forum, and has already proven to be false (and the guy posted in the thread to prove it.)

Nothing to see here, you got Internationally trolled.

lets see…
Poland was hesitating to join the EU, pushing its join date back again to 2015.
They devalue their currency to increase exports and foreign consumers.
This spells trouble for a big chunk of eastern europe since basically everyone is now flocking to poland to save stupid amounts of money on everything.
Presidents plane goes down IN Russia on the anniversary where Soviet secret police slaughtered over 20,000 pols.
Apparently fake video is put up on youtube depicting a crashed plane, Polish speaking people asking not to be shot and injured survivors being executed.

serious question: if new york was bombed on the anniversary of 9/11 would you not immediately look to al-kay-duh? is common sense completely beyond people these days?

edit: even if the video is staged, edited, setup or fake the coincidences and motives for this to happen are too big to ignore.

Sounds like some gunshots. The russians doing in the polish leaders kind of makes sense though.