The Price Check Thread

It was made for both. It should be compatible with PC(certain chipsets wont works) but you can get a usb hub to bypass that. It’ll work on PS4 if it allows legacy sticks. For prices I’ve seen 150-200 usually.

Just want to ask how much a ps2 saturn black pad bought used would go around for. Thanks.

Depending on the condition of the pad and whether or not it comes with original packaging anywhere between 80-120 dollars.

Thanks

Thank you very much. Doesn’t come with original packaging and the pad itself feels okay. I don’t have anything to compare it to, but it does work last I checked.

I just sold a brand new white one a few months back on ebay for $160USD.

Hi guys, got a few things that I’d like to know the value of. Never sold anything online, so I’ve got no idea what people are paying for stuff like this. Would really appreciate the help (please and thank you~)

First is a Madcatz Round One TE PCB for Xbox 360 with all cables, screws etc. Microphone cable was snipped but can be easily rewired.

I’m also going to mod my eTokki Omni with a neutrik removable USB cable and would like to sell, is an old revision with Crown CWB203A buttons. Recently replaced the microswitches on the Myoungshin Fanta, don’t know if that means much.

Thanks again.

Hello SRK! I would like to know how much one would pay for a stripped down TE2 case. Only includes the shell, xbone pcb, original red and black art, and plexi.
No bezel, buttons, lever, sides, or cables.

Like $40 maybe?? Idk. Personally I wouldn’t buy it unless you needed it for parts. Tracking down sides and bezels for those isn’t fun.

@NENDO thanks! I was a sucker for buying it in the first place

how much is a ps3 with MVC2 downloaded, worth?

not much unless they give you the email and password for the purchasing psn account. i would also want the password for the actual email account aswell.

What is Hori Real Arcade Pro v4 Hayabusa for PS3/PS4/PC worth? Mint condition, gently used, stock, and in the original box.

Worth between 90-110

Anybody know what the street fighter 15th anniversary stick is worth?

Mine doesn’t have the banner, but has the booklet and styrofoam still in the box.

The styrofoam sides and box have both seen better days, but the box is still in passable condition, and I believe the stick is in pretty good condition as well (been awhile since I’ve got it out.)

I was debating replacing everything in it and making it a permanent Mame stick, didn’t know if it was worth anything or not though.

I think you missed the boat on these sir, at the onset of SFV these guys jumped to the $95 ~ $145 price range for good examples. They’ve come back to Earth though, and sadly now only command between $50 ~ $65 on the open market.

If you’ve got the space, I’d advise holding onto yours until demand picks up again.

You better be personally in love with playing on American style sticks if you decide to mod that SFAE stick for Mame, because you will never recoup your investment.

[/quote]
I think you missed the boat on these sir, at the onset of SFV these guys jumped to the $95 ~ $145 price range for good examples. They’ve come back to Earth though, and sadly now only command between $50 ~ $65 on the open market.
If you’ve got the space, I’d advise holding onto yours until demand picks up again.
You better be personally in love with playing on American style sticks if you decide to mod that SFAE stick for Mame, because you will never recoup your investment.
[/quote]

I thought about getting one of these again recently seeing as how this particular stick was my gateway into transitioning from pad to stick player back in 2004. Then I saw the prices jump and stopped looking. Maybe now that they’re getting reasonable again I’ll buy one and put IL parts in it.

Deal of the century . you better go for the buy it now price before some genius snatches it.

http://r.ebay.com/f3Tp7v

@HateToWin I would just hold on to your sfae and put some IL or p360 sticks in it and get into some mvc2 or cvs2 . just my opinion though. Mas and sfae were perfect for fighting games since they snap back to neutral quicker. Really depends on your style. I almost broke my sanwa the first time I tried to play marvel on it. Took a lot of time getting used to Japanese parts.

checj my sales thread, link in signature

Price and interest check on a MadCatz TE2+ case with no pcb and touchpad panel. I was wondering about the interest for a TE2+ case without the pcb, wires, and touchpad pcb/panel and what someone might pay for it