The Price Check Thread

also interested in seeing what a te2+ ryu sfv artwork goes for

sounds fair. I have one of those myself but no desire to ever sell it.

I thought that for a while too but I just don’t play any fighters on PS1 or PS2 anymore.

[/quote]
I thought that for a while too but I just don’t play any fighters on PS1 or PS2 anymore.
[/quote]

I seldom do as well but there are those special occasions when you want to play CVS2.

Or that rare occasion a friend comes over who only plays hyper fighting Ken on ps2 sfac

Anyone know how much the Tekken Hybrid Namco TE stick is going for?

I have seen them go for between $150 And $300 in the last 12 months

Razer Atrox for Xbox One in like-new condition (used for a few hours)? All stock, no mods, full retail package.

150-170ish? They go for 200 new on amazon.

How much y’all figure a new in box hori box ps3 (the red one) should go for?

I’m thinking thats a phone auto correct and you meant VLX?

I would say anywhere from $200 to $400 if you get the right buyer

Wow, good catch, I did mean VLX

Does anyone know what a ps4 hori tekken 7 stick would go for?

I’d guess slightly less than what they cost new seeing as supply can’t keep up with demand the last time I checked.

Got a foehammer ps3 stick with cthulhu board bundled with a ps3 slim 500gb with a couple of games. All in excellent condition. What’s it worth as a package?

VLX Hayabusa edition, never been used. How much do these go for?

Hori soul calibur v, used, custom artwork, and instead of having 8 buttons, it has the 6 main buttons, with box.

SfxT fightstick pro, both used and new.

Qanba q4raf, used.

Mad Catz Soul calibur v fightstick, used

Also (not sure if allowed to buy/sell that) but what about an xbox 360 account with MvC Origins and MvC2.

Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

Wondering how much this is worth. It’s a Custom Byrdo arcade stick , with a psx pcb. Only one button for start. It uses 24 mm sanwas (it’s a mini stick), and sanwa JLF. Still in excellent working condition.

Byrdo sticks are awesome. I think you can probably get 150-170 for the stick if they know who byrdo is. It’s hard since you can get a panthera for around 150 now and it has so many features.

Hori soul cailbur stick can probably fetch around 65 to 90
Sfxt stick is around 90used / maybe around 125 new
Qanba is around 90
Madcatz soul Calibur is around 100