The PSN Game Trading/Sharing Thread [07-09 members read the first post]

Geometry Wars with a better chain system. And the first level will make you go color blind. And the third level batshit crazy.

Truth x10.

Yo if some1 can hook me up with a copy of tekkendr it would really be appreciated

what do you want us to do? let everyone give you a free gameshare for their psn accounts?

I didn’t think it’d come to this, but I’m broke 'til Christmas and don’t want to wait until then to get Super Street Fighter II Turbo:HD Remix.

I’m willing to trade the following games for it: Tekken 5:DR, Mortal Kombat II, Pain, and Mega Man 9 (with Protoman and Endless Mode).

I took some pics to prove that I do own the games.

Nevermind, I change my mind.

probably wont get anything with this…
but im willing to trade my puzzle fighter hd for your st:hd remix.

Sorry man, you’re a day late. :razzy:

contacting you

Twisted Metal 2
Mortal Kombat II

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Super Stardust HD + team expansion
pixeljunk eden
bionic commando rearmed

Prince of persia classic
wipeout HD

Is there any way to freeze funds already on your account? I’ve got about 27 NZ bucks on my account and still want to game share.

Also take not that some PSN games only let you play online with people from a specfic region, Tekken and MK2 only play online against PAL PSN users. So this might be handy if you have a PAL account or friends in Europe that don’t mind a bit of lagg :wink:

I’ve got:

Pixel Junk Monsters and Encore
Tekken DR online (European version)
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Mortal Kombat 2 (European version)
Pixel Junk Eden
Loco Roco Cocoreccho
Super Puzzle Fighter HD (European version)

Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix

Yes, I already have it via gameshare. But I want to download a copy for my brother. It’ll be for his PSN account only (not my own.)

have tekken DR and super puzzle fighter remix
want SFHD remix

got ebay feedback and 90+ from other forums

tekken DR and SF2HDR seem to be the gold mines in this thread

Want: Tekken 5 DR hopefully with online add on

PM me please?!

EDIT: Also have Bionic Commando Rearmed for trade

Still looking…I dont know if racecar pulled a fast one on me but i gave up one of my games because he failed to realize that his activation limit on his PS3 was reached.

yes, played with both friends i share accounts with already

bump. :stuck_out_tongue:

Super Stardust HD + team expansion
pixeljunk eden
echochrome <=== Now with Trophy support for the trophy whores among us!
bionic commando rearmed

Prince of persia classic
wipeout HD

As long as you two both are using the same ps3, and if you can share your brother’s account info it will work (or if you’re both using the same PSN account then you can share yours)