The PSN Game Trading/Sharing Thread [07-09 members read the first post]

Got that Darkstalkers: Resurrection today, hoffa.

Interested in Persona 2: Eternal Punishment? Hoffa at the god.

gonna take a look into this now because I shared w/ someone and they decided it would be cool to DL what they weren’t offered in trade so my bro couldn’t get a game I got to share with him.

Dead thread syndrome

Chrono Trigger an Chrono Cross
Darkstalkers Resurrection
Arcana Heart 3
Legend of Dragoon
an abunch of other things like DLC from sf4/ae umvc3 costume an characters haha to much to name
Looking for BO2 only

Came up on de Blob 2, Vice City and Tomb Raider bundle.

random add ons

all I want it metal gear solid (ps1)

could’ve sworn I had an account here before but the username didn’t exist, participated in the last game share thread, either way I’ll share first so whoever is interested is more comfortable.

Interested in D&D: Chronicles of Mystara if anyone is willing to share.

My list stayed the same as previous posts of mine. If you’re interested in a title within reason, I could purchase it for trade to help you out.

This thread needs a little bit of love.

anyone sharing the last of us??
I can just go buy it but my problem is possible motion sickness issue. bought uncharted 3 and couldn’t even play because I got a massive headache from playing it. also I was going through psn store and didnt find a demo for TLOU. is there a demo or I just didn’t find it??

my list is kind of a$$ lol. I dont really play these days. I think all I have is mvc1 and sf3turdstrike. and some of those free games they were handing out like wipeout and infamous.

No demo, I checked.

I’m contemplating on buying it from the store when I get paid but it’s still up in the air though I keep hearing the best things about it. If I decide to take the plunge, I’ll let you know and we can work something out.

well maybe we can just split it if you buy the online version. I will pay half. or maybe someone else get in on the deal and split it 3 ways? pretty sure you can share it with 2 people.

I have
Resident evil 2, 4, Veronica X
Third Strike
Silent Hill 1
and some more stuff I’m forgetting, I’ll update later

Looking for Darkstalkers: Resurrection

Have: Dragon age orgins, The walking dead (all episodes),Metal gear soild 3 hd,flow,sonic adventure,persona 3 fes and spyro the dragon
want: any ratchet and clank game, skull girls, any batman arkham, spyro 2 or 3, sonic adventure 2, mvc2 or origins or street fighter 3rd strike

I’m pretty sure 2 people includes the user and one other person though.

I would hook you up with DS:R but I have everything you’re sharing. :,(

Well my blu ray reader is fucked so all I can do is play download games, but I do have:
Fight Night Champion(Champion Mode)
Dead Rising 2
Saints Row 2
Nfl Blitz

I’m really looking for :
The Warriors (Ps2 Classic)
NBA 2K13
Dead Island
SSX(Ps2 Classic)

But will take any dope ass games you have to offer!

Bro can I please cop that NCAA 13 look at my post I got a couple of little pieces you can get

I know this is an old thread and i actually thought of purchasing games this way.

I’d be more than happy to buy some games from users accounts.

Wish list (desperately want tbh):

Marvel v Capcom origins
JoJos Bizarre Adventure HD
Hokotu no Ken (Fist of North Star)

Does anyone have these. I’m UK based (north east England)

Many thanks

Hey new user here, Hope there is already someone.
I have PS4 GAme: Dark soul III,Final Fantasy XV, Nioh,For honor.
Toons of other game like need for speed, 2k17, Xenoverse 2.

For PS3: 3’rd strick, SF2 HD remix, Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend. and many other.

I’m looking for 2D Fighting game Like Central Fiction, Guilty Gear Rev 2, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

don’t be shy and Ask what you want and what’s your offer ::).

Hope to see you soon.