mega man 10 plus some extras for mega man 10
the arcade update for superstreetfighter 4
and i have the 4 games you could get when the psn was down
Dead Nation
inFAMOUS
Wipeout HD + Fury
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

i want
guilty gear ac # plus ps3 version …not out jet in Europe wtf … so plz help me …
and i would like me some chrono triger

Looking for SFxT DLC characters if possible.

My list is up on here for the most part but I did just acquire Guilty Gear AC and Dead Space 2. Throw some dope offers out in a PM.

And if you’re not a dickhead, I’m willing to take requests. I try to purchase a few PSN games a week to help fuel gamesharing.

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/14608/Hente">Hente</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Lets hope I have more luck finding what I want here than at cheapassgamer. ;A;<br>
<br>
Have: Paypal<br>
Want: Blazblue:CS DLC characters minus Makoto, KoF XII DLC characters, flOw and it’s DLC<br></div>
</blockquote>

Adding onto this, I now have Prince of Persia '08 + it’s DLC and I am looking for the Sleeping Dogs DLC, LBP1 DLC and Dante’s Inferno DLC.<br>

Looking for VF5:FS if anyone’s got it. Game is too awesome!

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Haven’t had any luck atm on CAG so hopefully I can get something here</span></font><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Have: $10 PSN Redeem Code</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>* If push comes to shove I also have Skullgirls, VF5:FS, Malicious </span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Looking For: TTT2 or DOA5 share</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>or if anyone would like to start a group for one of the games id be happy to </span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>PSN: Cloud1425</span></font></div>

Ah, if only I didn’t buy TTT2 in store…next time VF5 lol.

Got that Darkstalkers: Resurrection today, hoffa.

Interested in Persona 2: Eternal Punishment? Hoffa at the god.

gonna take a look into this now because I shared w/ someone and they decided it would be cool to DL what they weren’t offered in trade so my bro couldn’t get a game I got to share with him.

Dead thread syndrome

have:
GGXXACP
MvC2
Skullgirls
Chrono Trigger an Chrono Cross
Darkstalkers Resurrection
SF3
SF2HD
Arcana Heart 3
Bayonetta
Legend of Dragoon
an abunch of other things like DLC from sf4/ae umvc3 costume an characters haha to much to name
Looking for BO2 only

Came up on de Blob 2, Vice City and Tomb Raider bundle.

have:
random add ons
mvc2

all I want it metal gear solid (ps1)

could’ve sworn I had an account here before but the username didn’t exist, participated in the last game share thread, either way I’ll share first so whoever is interested is more comfortable.

Interested in D&D: Chronicles of Mystara if anyone is willing to share.

My list stayed the same as previous posts of mine. If you’re interested in a title within reason, I could purchase it for trade to help you out.

This thread needs a little bit of love.

anyone sharing the last of us??
I can just go buy it but my problem is possible motion sickness issue. bought uncharted 3 and couldn’t even play because I got a massive headache from playing it. also I was going through psn store and didnt find a demo for TLOU. is there a demo or I just didn’t find it??

my list is kind of a$$ lol. I dont really play these days. I think all I have is mvc1 and sf3turdstrike. and some of those free games they were handing out like wipeout and infamous.

No demo, I checked.

I’m contemplating on buying it from the store when I get paid but it’s still up in the air though I keep hearing the best things about it. If I decide to take the plunge, I’ll let you know and we can work something out.

well maybe we can just split it if you buy the online version. I will pay half. or maybe someone else get in on the deal and split it 3 ways? pretty sure you can share it with 2 people.

I have
MGS1
Resident evil 2, 4, Veronica X
Third Strike
Silent Hill 1
and some more stuff I’m forgetting, I’ll update later

Looking for Darkstalkers: Resurrection

Have: Dragon age orgins, The walking dead (all episodes),Metal gear soild 3 hd,flow,sonic adventure,persona 3 fes and spyro the dragon
want: any ratchet and clank game, skull girls, any batman arkham, spyro 2 or 3, sonic adventure 2, mvc2 or origins or street fighter 3rd strike

I’m pretty sure 2 people includes the user and one other person though.