The Rage Quitting Thread

I take offence.

People are rage quitting a lot against me though, there needs to be a strict penalty in the final version or at least distribute the points properly upon leaving, the person who didn’t leave gets nothing to compensate.

Whoever merkcity is, stay free. Get good.

A Bison player named Reverse rage quits. He’s in the 90’s or 70’s ranking when I played him. He obviously didn’t quit out when he beat me the first time, but the second time on the last hit that would land me a win, he quit. The third time I ran in to him… he just quit at the VS screen.

My friend was getting hella quit on last night

I’ve quit and no shame. Having my opponent teleport everywhere isn’t fun.

TheWardedMan got deeeeeestroyed and promptly rage quit on the final blow after his wakeup super lol

I remember watching FChamp’s stream and some guy would just quit the game as soon as he saw him on the VS screen, I thought it was funny until it started to happen to me in the beta.

I think if we just get randomly matched with people in ranked (like it currently is in the beta), once people start to learn the names of people they just can’t beat, they’ll quit the game to keep the points and win ratio…

Here are a few of mine from the past couple betas. Almost all of my ragequits have been from PC players for some reason.

CaptCitrus PC

Spinister PC

Ultimacloud PC

mukkycat PC

salty_casual PS4

Actually had a ragequitter after getting lucky with a critical art after dashing. Jesus them points must be valuable or something :pensive:

I yelled when this one happened

That guy (Mordesai) sent hate-mail to my bro after being beaten, he also disconnected everytime we got synced up to play, we played one match and I won, after that he wouldn’t play me again. :s

I still dont think these are Ragequits. I’ve gotten that error and they were hitting me. I think the beta just crashes sometimes.

Could be, but …who knows

[quote=“xaaz, post:14, topic:177607”]

Here are a few of mine from the past couple betas. Almost all of my ragequits have been from PC players for some reason.

Ultimacloud PC

That was not a rage quit sir that was a disconnection. I do not rage quit you can ask any player who has played me. From the top players to the bottom. Anyone whos been against me from F3Alucard to PXGICE ive gotten my ass kicked like everyone else and took those L’s like a man. Its a beta LOL your lp isnt permament anyone with half a brain would know better than to DC to keep points that wont exist in 3 days lol.

Dont get me wrong there were definitely rage quits during that beta I mean go look at Iredmans stream that was hilarious. I taught him a few things with necalli and off he went wrecking the 60K ranked scrubs with V-trigger into ultras and the rage quitting was quite hilarious.

However, under normal circumstances players quit just barely before they lose or during the K.O portion of a fight. In my case in the video above we were mid match. And I won 1st round it was 1-0 for me. Why would I rage quit while winning lol makes 0 sense. But yes man sadly even in the BETA there were players who raged and quit matches. Quite sad really.

Here is my videos of rage quit experience during past beta. I doubt there were connection problems.
I was finishing people with critical art so they had time to quit the game. Coincidence? I think not. :smiley:

Given that we were pretty evenly matched I assumed you had lost your will to fight after blowing all that meter in the second round and had decided to bail.

Would the Spring Beauty have turned it around? Or would the Kuru-riddled Cannibal have consumed another soul?

The world may never know, but good on you for setting things straight.

Haha np I am sure you will eventually play me in the game when it actually comes out I personally cant wait for player lobby. Also wonder if there’s going to be a way ps4 players can add pc players and vice versa or at least invite them to lobby. But im sure you will get your chance to find out if you woulda took the game from me or not :smiley: no worries I wont rage quit … OR WILL I MUHAHAHHA !!! jk jk lol. See you hopefully in 16 days friends and watch out for my necalli :smiley: im pretty dangerous.

Shout outs to Wolfman and Rivarsal for some truly douchey rage quitting when I was about to beat them.