The Rage Quitting Thread

[quote=“LiangHuBBB, post:2681, topic:177607”]

rofl last round

Last round idk -_-?

tenyyyyy (platinum)

The nice thing about being stuck in shit tier super scrub Bronze is the lack of rage quitters.

Until the game runs out of other shitty scrubs to pair you against and you get paired up to Gold

Then you smash their face in.

I’m Ultra Gold and I fight with Bronze all the time, if they lose, they’ll lose 1 to 5 points only, and they do ragequit a lot.

btw the video isn’t working

Fixed. Someone should probably change the “how to use BBCode” link in the post box to point to somewhere that explains this.

Maybe it’s just being at bronze I don’t make people tilt so hard when I win? I do lose an awful lot too.

Not even gonna lie, if I lost to a karin like that, I’d be mad too. lmaoooo.

he put so much work in and them hit confirm supers did him in.

Karin 2 OP son.

Add me to the list, wont matter if i get banned or play another game, it ends in the same thing anyways. Defeat.

I fought a

What list?

I went from 2900-2000 due to being honest and being quit on. It is getting very lame. I take my big losses like a champ and get little in return when I do win, and get quit on when I beat people higher than me. I can count more RQs than points almost. LOL.

Exactly where I’m at. I feel like I’m stuck in the doldrums…like Sisyphus rolling his stone. Ugh. Screw it. Back to casual (where I still get RQ’d on)

I went from 2750-1800 because of RQ’s and lpaying honestly. I made it back to 2500 and stopped playing ranked altogether. I only play casuals and battle lounge now. If BL’s gave fight money I would just play that.

Great job exposing that fraud.

sommi88 2 hit combo
part 2

Eulogy = Ragequitter

The best is when the shit matchmaking matches you up against a RQ’er…then matches you up against them immediately after they just RQ on you. Awesome! It’s like a rematch where I’m guaranteed to just be wasting time! Wooo!

Add Jombinator to the list. Played him twice, first he had 77 wins, later i was matched against him again and he had 85 wins.

But he also systematically did the wrong punish combo (HP xx Moonsault up close, wtf?!) and threw a random CA on wake-up. At least he adapted to the Ressenha spam lol.

With respect your connection is absolute garbage, I would pissed if I lost as well and with Rashid he is very fast and tricky so you’re most likely going to get your hits in first on laggy connection. Still they shouldn’t be quitting at the end of a match. Sort out your connection though.

I have a fast connection, but most of the time I get matches from countries very far from me (happened in recent update), I’m suffering too. I usually leave the match after 5-10 seconds of 1st round if I don’t like it, but I can’t abuse it. If they don’t like the lag, why do most of them press rematch then?