The Rap Thread: News, Reviews, Rants & Opinions: Volume 10 : Speak up young man, we can't understand your mumbling!

This is dumb af. Ferg and Rocky are the only guys in the mob releasing albums. It’s been 12 years now and none of the other ASAP niggas have done shit.

1 Like

Hell. I forgot about ASAP Rocky myself. I didn’t even know an ASAP Illz existed. Is he beefing with ASAP Cure?

Why is U-God suing Rza??? U-God cool and all. But he has no career without Rza so it better be a damn good reason to be bitting the hand that fed him.

1 Like

According to U-God he hasn’t been receiving any royalties for his Wu work and merchandise since 2013. This lawsuit was why he was left out their last album.

Funny thing is he did a show in Australia with them last year and RZA paid for his hotel and loan him money when his credit cards weren’t working. RZA looking out for the nigga that suing him.

3 Likes

Came across this. Man what it must’ve been like to be amongst these guys on their youth.

1 Like
1 Like

Speaking of which; this shit is still the shit!!!

On another note: Chingy

It’s on!

Aight…

Friendly reminder that this guy is on the ballot for President in a few States.

I swear if someone told me that this is the same guy that made College Dropout 15 years ago, I’d fight.

1 Like

I wonder to what extent the crazy stuff we see from him is an act. I mean, he’s clearly mentally ill, but I’m starting to feel like he puts on double the foil hats when he knows it can stir up controversy. He navigates his craziness oddly better than any homeless dude ranting to himself living under a bridge could do.

I’m wondering if he is as insane as that theoretical bridge guy and is just lucky he’s surrounded by money-making people, or he’s just playing to an extent.

Going all out…

1 Like

Why do his shoes look like androids got shot in a drive by?

1 Like

Yeezys are generally MAD ugly depending on the color. I only like like 2pair he’s made since leaving Nike. Kanye seems to be on a quest to out-ugly each previous shoe

Well damn. If this is to be believed, explains the fallout and what Dame has said about Jay all these years

3 Likes

Wait…huh?

He literally just complained the other day about NOT having a seat at the Adidas board. Now unless sum shit changed, he talking madness

And I do NOT wanna him anywhere near Puma, I love their stuff and I don’t need him fuckin it up :sob:

1 Like

This will give you some context on what he means by “bringing them back together”