The Rap Thread: News, Reviews, Rants & Opinions: Volume 10 : Speak up young man, we can't understand your mumbling!

Welp, they’re definitely NOT gonna be in the same room. Gucci striking the beef back up :joy:

Seriously; how the fuck can they have this at all with him fucking around like that? Seems like this is going to be over in 10 minutes max when they get to arguing.

Also, Lil Wayne might be facing 10 years for getting caught with a gun. I thought this was 2009 for a second.

My response to all that is: 2020

:joy:

Yeah, I feel like 2020 is going to be to us what “the '60s” was to the older generation; just a blanket term to explain crazy shit. That’s how fucked this year has been.

2 Likes

Gucci and Jeezy will not only be in the same room for Verzuz, they’re also hosting a party “together” later that same night, somebody gettin shot I definitely wouldn’t go in that death trap

Really…during a pandemic?

Gotta dodge bullets and Corona that night. Couldn’t pay me to be there

1 Like

Atlanta does not believe their is a pandemic. From everything I’ve heard they never shut down

1 Like

Goddamn, this Versuz was supposed to start at 7, these niggas must still be in the trap servin. I guess we operating on black folks time tonight, 2AM it is :man_facepalming:t5::joy:

Gucci played Round 1 first song and took an early lead. Jeezy been fuckin over him every since

Fun fact: M.I.A. is actually singing this for her chorus but then before they released the track they covered some of it up with gunshots and cash registers: Here is the original chorus/hook:

All I wanna do is zoom-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom-boom and take your money