The Real Guile FAQ

I’ve got a way to do the Guile air super without launching.

U do a Standing Jab,Jab,Fierce punch and then press d,df,f,uf+kk.
U treat this move just like Cable’s AHVB which goes d,df,f+pp.

don’t hate on guile if you think guile blows get out of the guile threads biatch:lame:

thats impractical because A. the timing is very slim/late, B. it seems to hit at random, if they are half an inch too far away, it doesn’t work. better off with jab fierce qcf pp…

Thank you everyone for showing interest. any matchup requests?

Acutally it depends on the speed of the person inputting the command itself, I’m fast, but I can’t speak for everyyone else. And by the way that’s qcfuf+kk not qcf+pp.

ugh, i was not referring to the air super when i said qcf pp… i was explaining that it is better in all situations to use the qcf pp super… why? much easier to execute, hits assist’s, does about the same damage, dhc’s easily.

both of you are right cause they both work but the crossfire assault (qcf,uf kk) looks a lot better if you just lk lk right before doing it and you,ll land it every time

yo vyper i was talkin to u asshoe i was talkin to captain wafers and i anit hating on guile cause i have seen some good guiles but lission here butt fucker next time u talk shit make sure u know what u r talkin about or who the person is talking to asshoe:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

only works on certain characters and in corner IIRC…

vyper your guile blows my mag could take your whole team out .Come down next week we with your guile and we will all own Me, CookieMonster,Vyrus, and Daywalker.

yo vyper my friend meant was for u come down next weekend and we will own u my friend is alittle slow and he rides the short bus to school so fucker u better show up

Hey, cookie i just missed a few words,but vyper u better show up and dont ride the short bus to school u fat mo fracker cookie eating baster

I’ll see if i can when is the tourney and i dont play with guile i just like him i dont play in tourneys with him but i might have to work that weekend

sure sure whatever u say mo fracker come down this weekend and we will own ur ass so its ok if u want to fear fear fear fear fear us u faggot… we will all own you

P.S. If u want we will play u for money this weekend or the next weekend u fearing mo fracker. and the coyotes Blow!!!

To much shit talking and not enough backing it up Krazy eye u can blow my one eyed monster. lol

All of you people, go fuckin make a new thread and settle your shit there… bitches

i cant back up my shit cause i know a guile can not own me and plus vyper is from Alice and most Alice suck so why dont he come down and we can show him a few things

P.S. Yea KraeEye can suck my one eyed monster also

uc rollernuts go suck a fucking dick ball licker

yo uc bastard maind ur own fucken bussines fucker he anit talkin to ur so dont worry about it bitch

this thread is my business… it’s about guile, not a feud over which group of players from middle america suck more at mvc2

look here uc my nuts in ur mouth like i said before no is talkin to ur bitch ass so stay the fuck out of it ass wipe

P.S. U SEE HERE MO FRACKER MIND UR OWN FUCKEN BUSSNESS

:lame: :evil: :lame: :evil: