The Rillest B-Day tourny: MvC2,CVS2,3s

yo yo yo. My little brother(ferny) is turning 15 on june 2, and instead of that Quinsaera bullshit my mom wants to throw him a tourny here at the pad( inside the garage) our house is big and im pretty sure we can get like 6 set ups inside the garage. along with that we are planning on renting some taqueros, this way ppl dont have to go nowhere to eat, cuz it’ll b right here. Since june 2 is on wednesday the tourny is guna happen on june the 5th(saturday). ima try to get sticks but if u want bring ur own. This tourny is guna be the shit, im planning on a big turn out. ive talked to some of my homies and they all said that there down to come. and since we go around traveling SoCal for tournys it would b dope if yall could do the same for us. RiCO, NSJ,South Gate, Bill, albert, justus, Kenny, potter, and everyone else i talk too will prolly come( no gurantees). im expecting a dope turn out, something similar to UCR; but without all the hassles n shit. and this will be EVEN MORE CONSOLE PRACTICE FOR EVOLUTION 2K4

place: my pad, ill post the adress later, or just pm me

entree fee: 5$ for the following games MVC2(OF COURSE), CVS2 and 3s

Date: June 12(saturday)

So if you wana hit this bitch up post up, ill post more information and my cell # later in case n e one gets lost.

peace ~1~

shit is gonna be on fire…everyone gots ta go.

is ur wife and her friend gonna be there? :cool:

i’ll show…i’ll ask for the day off. fernie…i’m going to kill u even if it’s ur bday.

Is there going to be homemade tortillas??? If not then count me out.:lol: jk my nazzle, I’ll try to show.

Party boy: You the man dawg.

his wifey’s hooking me up with her homegirl already foo, especially if she’s thick =D

this is Kitty: ::::::molests potter:::::

this is cherry, I heard your hot when can we do it nasty?

could I go even tho yall dont know me? =_)

Taqueros? :wtf:

:wink:

wifey has alot of friends dog, but albert got fucken lucky, u bastard(u know what i mean). i’ll tell her to bring some of her friends but u never know :wink:

to the people i dont really know:) : yall can come too, ima need a head count n shazzle later on to see how much meat where guna have to order.

~1~

Hopefully i can make it if i can sport a ride if possible, i got to go to my brothers wedding the next day, on the 3rd :confused:

EDIT: nvm, wedding is in july not june ;D ill try to go.

hey ma, how have you been? how’s the desert and all? I might go to az tourney. :wink:
and we can do it filthy mcnasty wheneva, i been down. :slight_smile:

ima be at this shazzle keepin it thug

WELL I HATE THAT LITTLE BITCH FERN BOY, BUT FUCK IT IM DOWN TO GO BEND THAT LITTLE FAG OVER ON HIS B- DAY. BESIDES HES EVERYONES LITTLE BITCH AND WE SHOULD ALL GO AND GIVE HIM REALLY BIG PRESENTS:lame: :evil: :evil: :smiley: AND WHILE EVERYONE IS ALLREADY GONNA BE THERE JUST REMEBER B 4 U FOOLS LEAVE MAKE SURE TO BEND OVER AND LET ME TAKE OVERJUST ROUGATIZE THAT SHIT:bluu: AND ONE LAST THING PHATS U STILL THE HOMIE

shit sounds tight. I’ll be sure to go and beast on the food. Fern Boi is my hero!

PFFT!

I THINK I was playing you on Friday on the small cab at regency.

pick me up

sounds pretty bomb, taquiero numero phat tozzle

will horchata be present?

lol, horchata is the shit.

btw, i’ll show up.

Ditto on showing up. Did you go to that D12 concert phat? Shit was free as a mofo.