The room of nothingness

gouken

Hey all! I was playing with slx 6 and we were talking about possibly getting an 8 man room going with just goukens. Would love to get matches in with other goukens! Let me know what you think so we can set a date for this

So right now I have wednesday June 15th, at 7 PST. If anyone has a problem with the time, let me know and I’ll change it.

1. Delfinatorx671

So who’s in?

im always down …is it gona be private? i prefer that

When???

Yes it will be private and as for a date, I don’t know. I was hoping one of you guys could help me out with that haha

let me know too!!

Well nothing is set in stone yet, so it’s probably a good idea to list the times you can play and we can go from there. I’ll start it off and say anytime at night I’m good to go.

same here, anytime but preferably at night

Same here, at night. Just remember I’m on the east coast, I don’t wanna be up until 4 in the morning LOL.

^^ same here lol

Anyone can send me a friend request. I’m east coast too. I need to rework my game with the OG and would like to see what others are doing with him. I’ll probably be on tomorrow and Wednesday.

PSN climaxter

ok i’l send one now. my ranke went down to 7 on xbox so i got turned off lol

So far, I’m 50/50 on the changes but I haven’t had a chance to really go to work on them. I’ve been trying to learn Yun, if only to prepare myself for the battalions of Yun players destined to be showing up. Ryu who?

i just sent an invite, did you get it?

Good to see the Gouken community in good shape

I’m not on the network right now. I’m about two minutes from bed. I’ll confirm tomorrow afternoon, after work…about 4:30-5:00 pm EST.

oh ok

anyone from here hosting one of these rooms should call it…???we can name em now right?

I want in!!! :smiley:

I got your request and confirmed it. I won’t be back on tonight, but Wed. is usually my game night where I just veg out and play.

sick lineup rite now yall get in there!!! delf myxxed six6 IDruthat Quez256 calm silent(he bounced) and meeeee!!!