The Sacramento (916)- "cuz we hype as S***" Thread!

Thank you so much! I really didn’t want to spend the extra money for one! Good stuffs.

anyone wanna buy a brand new copy of sfxt for $50…let me know :smiley:

I’ll probably swing by TapEx around 2. I need to get a haircut first.

What tapexpress is the session at?!

Tapioca Express 9105 Bruceville Rd. #3A
Elk Grove, CA 95758

Not really a session but there will be casuals before and after (time permitting).

There is a tournament though! - March 9th - Tapioca Express SFxT, SSFIV AE', & UMVC3 Tournament in Elk Grove, CA

See you guys in a bit.

Hope everyone had fun at Tap! My apologies on missing out, family obligations.

If my head wasn’t killing me so bad today, I would’ve played more seriously. At least in SFxT.

Ugh, my Heihachi is so predictable with dem counters.

Got bodied like fuck but learned a bit more about SFXT. Gotta try out Heihachi soon!

I can teach you Heihachi. I know a lot of tech with him, but I always forget to use it while in a match.

Tomorrow dawg.

Sure thing. Get rdy for overheads and halfscreen hit confirms.

BTW everyone, Cyclops confirmed.

omg, omg. please be real!

XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME. Looks legit. Guess we will hear something soon.

My new team Wesker,magneto,cyclops? LOL =]

Whuuuut? Hopefully I can finally add someone to complete a team, instead of learning doom for all teams possible.

Should be gettin my 360 back soon and was finally gonna buy a copy of the game. Now I might be waiting for some confirmation on this.

Please be real… and add Rogue… or some chick damnit.

Hopefully we get better bitches.

The lack of female characters is rather annoying.

Confirmed fake: http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/28983281/Ultimate_Marvel_vs_Capcom_3X&post_num=17#517374445

And I was hoping it was real. :frowning:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

remember, these are the same people who outright denied ultimate. i would stay frosty about it.

upon reading into this, there are a few gamestop’s with it supposedly in their database. then there are the other gamestop’s who don’t. gamefaqs had a page up for it, so it’s kind of hard to figure this situation out.

ALL WE NEED IS GOOD OL’ LUPINKO TO LEAK MOAR INFO. #inlupinkowetrust