The SFV Lounge: SRK is ALIVE. AE Hype is BACK! DISCORD going the way of DISCO

I dropped Venom in Xrd cause Raven is easier and better.

My original MVC2 team had Iceman on it, boy got upgraded to Sentinel.

Playing good characters is just more fun.

What do you mean with bad characters? Just everyone that isn’t top tier or just the absolute worst like Ryu?

I dropped SFV because of Ken being bad.

Now I’m dropping MvCI to come back to SFV because bad character in living game > any character in ded game

There are different levels I’ll tolerate game to game, but if someone isn’t top 1/3rd of the cast my interest level is pretty low at this point.

So…

Who wants to be my valentine? :bee:

I think the big difference with 5 is at least characters like Gouken in 4 had their own style and we’re fun to play. You weren’t playing a shit version of Akuma, it was a completely different experience.

Same with T Hawk or even Blanka. Juri was completely different as was Hakan.

Now everyone’s just got different power levels of the same shit.

Nah, gotta keep that character loyalty. But keep your character roster smallish.

@“Evil Canadian” Vega still good.

Vega needs to be emergency deleted from the game

I resent him for stealing a year of my life putting time into him.

It’s ok, come season 4 they will nerf him some more.

What do you think should happen in 5 to make characters’ be completely different experiences? Is the problem so fundamental that it is too late to fix?

Dang. Chris T’s bitching have achieved legendary status .

We need Gouken back,I miss that old guy a lot.

Electricity seems to be plus after all. I guess since all electrics are the same might as well just make it plus. He doesn’t have a 3 frame button, but his s.lp seems to have really good range. With his dash and command hop he looks extremely mobile on the ground for 1000 health/stun character. People are gonna hate fighting him again for sure

His command hop is 29 frames according to Ves (3 frames slower than Ibuki’s MK command dash) so I don’t think it’ll be that good

I mean its ok to drop a character.

Its the bit about calling for mass boycott because the balance gods won’t answer your emails.

I just don’t understand why he thinks any of this is a good idea or why he thinks it’s worth fighting for.

If Daigo dropped Ryu, what the fuck are you gonna change as Chris T?

And who are these weirdo niggas gassing him up to be the voice of Ken? He really believes that shit.

I mean if you HAVE to play Ken and money is on the line, how about just use combos that are reliable and don’t leave it up to chance?

And the solution is to not play a character? If you feel that strongly, don’t play the fucking game. Imagine if MLK was like, let’s boycott the busses by not riding ONE bus. Dude is a physical manifestation of a destiny subreddit post.

Just so many questions. I can’t wrap my brain around any of this shit man.

How old is he? Is he still in college?

Chris T is Chris G if he didn’t bother to adapt.

Thats why I don’t bother with Twitter. Not dealing with top players throwing out GameFAQs levels of rhetoric

They said on WSO that electricity is +3ob.

And don’t you dare suggest switching mains! We ain’t about that!

…But that’s essentially what the boycott would be doing unless they stopped playing SFV all together.