WiZZmaa
WurKe
X_Misogi
zangopotamus
ZarenTheReaper
Zornag
ZROTOLERANCE77

Whats this shit for?

i played roxas-seth before. he’s a cool dude. why would you blacklist him?

you’ll still face any one of those guys in ranked!

Just paying attention to red bars is good enough for me

this is a service to those who select same skill and get players ranked anywhere from 3000 to 10000BP, so before you hit that ready button you’ll know, since this game doesn’t disclose BP until you’re already in a match, this will be updated as needed.

add Justin Wong to the list

that guy always outsmart me…wtf bro:( ??

lol why am I on the black list? I don’t rage quit. Don’t send nasty messages. Don’t troll.

Ah, whatever. It’s nice to be noticed.

EDIT: Actually, I see quite a few very respectful, nice players on this list.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, I see. This is a list of players with 3000bp+ to avoid. Ok then.

I think this is just for people who don’t want to play someone with a ton more points than them… lol.

Just because peeps have more points doesn’t mean they are that much better than you, also, even if they are isn’t that how you learn? Why is it labeled “black list” like they are dirty or something? Did they drop?

I ran into a guy in umvc3 with like 400 wins and 0 loss

beat him…rage abort…

I dont even play marvel and barely know the basic setups. just imagine how bad HE is.

That’s what I mean. You get “black listed” for doing something bad. “Black List” is not an…I don’t know…accurate thread title?

Kinda silly to dodge better players (not that’ I’m anything to write home about) because better players make you get better. But again, whatever, people play for their own reasons and have fun for different reasons.

if you want to play better players that’s what endless is for, if you like playing them in ranked and losing 50-60BP every match then by all means disregard this.

done.

So you’re going to add everybody that’s 3K+ BP on PSN to this list?

Shit, man. It’s not that big of a deal. I regularly beat people with twice my BP. BP ain’t nothin’.

Why would you want to add people with higher BP to your blacklist? =O

Good to know people give up long before they try. It’s easier to make a blacklist of people with higher BP and avoid them because its obviously an auto loss, than actually play and try to win?

You wanna make a blacklist? I say get down all the twats rocking assist gems, that auto-tech shit is obnoxious. =P

lol i don’t play ranked for this reason. i play endless and got a huge hate mail rant from the 5k ryu/kazuya i beat 3-0 earlier. he was obviously the better player because he had that bp to back it up. lol.

the only time i’ve played ranked so far is with a dude who has a ridiculously good jin and asked me to team up with my guile, so we played and wen’t 25-0. but even then, i seem to have lost 50bp for no reason.

Ranked should just get removed from future fighting games, it’s just a pain getting kicked from rooms just because of rank. I personally regret ever going into that BS that is called Ranked Match.

There is a reason the guy made it to B rank with most likely a variation of Ryu, Rufus, Hugo, Kazuya, and Rolento. I’d rather avoid fighting that guy and rather fight someone who doesn’t use any of the fighters I listed.

Topic is stupid and has no value.