The STICK ART REQUEST Thread: READ THE OP!

Thanks a lot sir.:tup:

Just made a stickart for Mystic (Bleetness) and figured I’d post it here. Comments appreciated.

…seriously.

Normally I myself am not into stick art with so much/many different things going on, but that looks pretty ballin’ man. Plus I heart Angel, ha ha.

Good shit quiche, just to make sure though his stick won’t have the turbo in the upper left will it?

Nice Shit, quiche.

BTW, can i be 1rst in tha line when u guys are done…?

Nope it’s a PS2 Tekken 5 stick.

…seriously.

Ya, Sorry to whomever was doing the art for me. Kinda got offered it lol.

Scratch one off the request list.

Good shit quiche.

…right on.

Hey if nobody started mine id just like to mod my request a bit, if you already started it then dont worry about it. instead of using chunli id rather have this cammy artwork with the velixlix button slapsh layout.

Oh Shit that stick art is dope!

Wow glad people like it. Maybe I’ll start making stick art for more people.

…seriously.

P.S.: …would anyone be willing to pay a few dollars for stick art? Saving up for a stick of my own. :rofl:

Wrong thread man, ask in the Need help finding an image? We can help! thread.

I wanted to make money. .

I will do my very best to jew you out of it.

…seriously.

IF that’s the case. . .then you must want the $5-$10 much. . much more than I do. . .

Agreed.

…seriously.

Seriously…I might just to help out how much? can you post some samples. If not its cool I’ll probably ask for some simple shit.

Wow you really are jewish…Good job on the stick art…

I’ve never really done stickart before until that one for bleet, but I’ve been using photoshop for years. Let me know what you want (any particular character/style/etc. and I could mock something up. I’m thinking just a few bucks. Whatever people feel like paying. (Not $0!)

…seriously.

Here’s the template for the sf4 TE ps3 stick. Just you use this pick in my av on that template.

http://shoryuken.com/Tournament_FightStick_Template_MadCatz.psd