The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

@Cathrao

try dat, sorry friend

What I mean is there’s less option tree’s to follow in SF5. If you know the Birdie match, you pretty much know the Birdie match. All you have to do is figure out of the guy’s a nut or he plays solid, what his tech patterns are. Is it my turn - Yes/no, is that a true Meaty - Yes/No. Then it’s all just individual decisions and your spacing.

You can make the wrong choices, but you can still know the match up. You’re talking about player habits.

I’m gonna be around all day (give or take breaks) if anyone wants to get games in. Just hit me up.

Not really, no. It’s kind of a tradition for Capcom to nerf the weaker cast members

Juri fireball got buffed

it’s basically the only thing most Juri players wanted, so we gucci. Nerf the shit outta whatever the fuck you want it was all useless anyway

Same woman. First pic was larger, higher resolution, and well…better.

I didn’t care for the outfit and wtf was up with that piercing she had

Did they change something with Crush counters here? starts around 11:40 I only say like one the whole time and it was from sim sk HK…

Felt like there should have been more throughout the set.

There was a piercing?

Spoiler

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IKhLgoQRzu0/TGR29GQfmzI/AAAAAAAAAZM/2gU3D4qWn5M/s640/mileena_hayes+-+68-1.jpg

I suppose there was. Hadn’t noticed.

Edit: In deference to Will’s advice. It’s been changed.

…I’d still recommend not re-posting that unless you wanna get jailed for it :s

Jaaaaayzuz Darc.

My heart.

Never wanted to be an ice cube before but here we are.

Damn so i was just watching master rank Ryu justfog stream and he just showed off some pretty cool manipulation of sfv inputs

He played a match where he did super on P1 side in reaction to a fireball from maybe 2 character lengths away. Stream asked how he was able to get his P1 super input so clean.

He turned on the input overlay where it shows the stick and 6 buttons.

What he was doing was half circle back x2 then forward + P. As long as the game reads 2 downs and 2 forwards it apparently doesnt care about the order. It only cares that the theres one final forward motion before your punch.

Obviously your fingers are stronger going towards your wrist in a closing gripping motion than in a pushing motion so youre faster and more precise going that way.

I struggle doing low forward fireball into super motions from P1. I can do it fairly consistent but its the input i drop the most by far in sfv.

So i turn on training mode and find out i can do crmk fireball then a quarter circle from forward to down then forward and punch and it’ll never drop.

Uhhh did you even watch it? They barely threw out any heavy normals. Can’t have a CC if you don’t throw out any CC normals.

Weren’t those shortcuts always a thing since SF4?

I dont remember that one specifically giving a super. I think it gave a dp. But honestly i dunno why hcbx2 then f+p would even be something to try

Why doesn’t team battle at least have battle lounge functionality

Yeah get back in there!!!

Do we even know what It is? Infiltration tweeted about it but no details (I think he Said something else got buffed but I’m not sure).

he mentioned fireball buff and the TC buff hitting crouchers, that was it.

TC buff IMO is not that great, TC is niche in usage atm anyway, it’s only useful on counterhit confirms for S3 until the TC becomes delay confirmable.

When exactly can Juri get a target combo without putting herself in harms way? Pretty much never. It can be used a punish tool and CC combo tool atm, neither of which require you to confirm if they’re standing or not.