The Tracks Tavern Milwaukee,WI July 24th Learn From Nature

The Tracks Tavern Presents Learn From Nature Milwaukee,WI Saturday July 24th

The Tracks Tavern Soloist25 and Footmeetsskull proudly announce Learn From Nature

WHERE:The Tracks Tavern and Grille 1020 E Locust Milwaukee,WI
WHEN: Saturday July 24th 2010 Event begins 1PM Tourney starts 3PM
VENUE FEE: FREE that's right I said FREE!
GAMES BEING PLAYED: SuperSF4 (XBOX360) Tekken 6 (PS3) HDREMIX (XBOX360)TVC WII
REGISTRATION FEE IS 10 dollars for Super SF4 5 dollars for Tekken 6 HDR and TVC
OTHER DETAILS: This is a 18 and up venue however if under 21 you will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult. This is not my rule this is what management told me. Responsible adult does not mean a SRK member over 21 either. Again not my rule the venues rule. This is a B.Y.O.C.(Bring Your Own Controller) event. If needed there may be a stick or 2 able to be borrowed if need be. Registration is $10 for Super Sf4 and T6 $5 for HDR and TVC. Event will start at 1pm Actual tourney will begin around 3pm this gives people time to get to the venue as well as time for casuals before the tourney. Casuals will be played after the tourney concludes as well. I'll be updating this post as details get sorted out. We need to know what other game to run so people please post up and let us know what you want ran.
[The Tracks Tavern - Milwaukee, Wisconsin](http://www.locust-street.com/thetracks.htm)

IMPORTANT NOTES: If you are under 21 and try to purchase alcohol at the bar you will be asked to leave and banned from attending future events here. If you are 21 and up and try to purchase alcohol for someone under 21 you will be asked to leave and banned from future events. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Super SF4 will be ran on 360. Tekken 6 will be ran on PS3.

WE WILL BE USING TONAMENTO FOR THE BRACKETS!!! Please PM me if you know for sure that you are attending Soloist will start working on setting up the brackets.

RULES:It’s best 2 out of 3 matches. It’s double elimination and you have to win 2 matches against your opponent. Winner keeps the character loser can change characters and ultras. Prize payout is 70/20/10

Super SF4 and HDR is played 2/3 rounds TVC is 1 round Tekken 6 is 3/5 rounds.

Losers and winners finals are best 2 out of 3 matches. Grand finals are best 3 out of 5 matches.

NOTE Super SF4 and Tekken 6 registration fee is now 10 bucks this allows for a much bigger pot which means more money for you to win!!! GET HYPE!!!

Flyers for the tourney can be found here and here. Feel free to print these out and distribute them as you see fit.

Awesome tournament name :slight_smile: CHAINMAN EDDIE FOREVER!!!

So long as nothing silly happens with work, I will be able to make this. If you want I can bring a 360 w/ SSFIV, HDR, MvC2 and T6 (if needed). I’ve got a ton of other games on / with the system so if we feel like goofing around in casuals it’ll be there.

That would be a great help Joe. I’m looking into some other incentives for the tourney at the moment. Stay tuned I’ll update the first post as details emerge.

I just want to add that we have weekly sessions up in milwaukee and everyone is invited so if you want to get your practice on just hit me up for the details.

weekly session? give me a call im interested…414 899 1011

you already know about it, it’s the fight nights at jerry’s. just post in the wisconsin thread and we’ll give you the run down.

I hope to make it this time and that sickness doesn’t get in the way again. Though American Idol auditions might…

Also, I wish I could help with equipment, but I wouldn’t be able to stay for the whole event in the first place. :frowning:

well you are still gonna be able to play casuals from 1 to 3 plus meet people

Heh, true that!

Sickness nor American Idol is any excuse to miss this tourney!!!

Sickness nor American Idol is no excuse to miss this tourney!!!:devil:

AA auditions in milwaukee are on the 21st you should be able to make it.

AA auditions? Like do you mean Alcoholics Anonymous auditions? I’m totally down for that!!! We could have AA auditons at the Tracks also lol.

oops meant to type AI lolololol smashes head on a pinball machine

I really, really hope they get to me the first day of auditions. If not, who knows how many days it’ll last since there will most likely be hundreds of people auditioning. :wasted: But I’ll also be disappointed if I can’t make another to another Tracks event. >_< Why can’t AI push back the audition date? Gah D:

i wish this could get pushed back. :frowning: im on a redemption quest

don’t worry munn3y you can always tell off randy jackson for the way he treated you next year

Lmao do you guys like prizes?

Lol I was talking bout the tournament. F**k AI. U most likely won’t make it to the tourny cuz you’ll be waiting forever