The Tracks Tavern Milwaukee,WI Saturday November 27th Black N Brew

The Tracks Tavern Milwaukee,WI Saturday November 27th Black N Brew SSF4 HDR Tekken 6

WHERE:The Tracks Tavern and Grille 1020 E Locust Milwaukee,WI
WHEN: Saturday November 27th 2010 Event begins 1PM Tourney starts 3PM
VENUE FEE: FREE that's right I said FREE!
GAMES BEING PLAYED: SuperSF4 (XBOX360) Tekken 6 (PS3) HDREMIX (XBOX360) 
REGISTRATION FEE IS 10 dollars for Super SF4 and Tekken 6 5 dollars for HDR 
OTHER DETAILS: This is a 18 and up venue however if under 21 you will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult. This is not my rule this is what management told me. Responsible adult does not mean a SRK member over 21 either. Again not my rule the venues rule. This is a B.Y.O.C.(Bring Your Own Controller) event. If needed there may be a stick or 2 able to be borrowed if need be. Registration is $10 for Super Sf4 and T6 $5 for HDR. Event will start at 1pm Actual tourney will begin around 3pm this gives people time to get to the venue as well as time for casuals before the tourney. Casuals will be played after the tourney concludes as well.

IMPORTANT NOTES: If you are under 21 and try to purchase alcohol at the bar you will be asked to leave and banned from attending future events here. If you are 21 and up and try to purchase alcohol for someone under 21 you will be asked to leave and banned from future events. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Super SF4 will be ran on 360. Tekken 6 will be ran on PS3.

RULES:It's best 2 out of 3 matches. It's double elimination and you have to win 2 matches against your opponent. Winner keeps the character loser can change characters and ultras. Prize payout is 70/20/10

Super SF4 and HDR is played 2/3 rounds Tekken 6 is 3/5 rounds.

Winners, Losers and Grand finals are best 3 out of 5 matches.

NOTE Super SF4 and Tekken 6 registration fee is now 10 bucks this allows for a much bigger pot which means more money for you to win!!!! Come take out all the frustration caused by Black Friday at Black N Brew GET HYPE!!!!

kof kof kof kof kof

This

anyway u can get the flier out asap? i wanna post em up so ppl have at least 2 weeks notice

Alberto hurry up with the flyer dammit!!!

kof kof kof kof kof kof kof

Can we run a kof side tourney?

I’m all for a KOF2K2 side tourney but one of the 2 people asking for it won’t even be present at the next tourney cough Dan… If there are enough people that want it we’ll run it.

YESSS… i didn’t know people played these games around here. Imma be there even though I don’t know anybody.

Also, do we have to bring our own sticks? If so, X360 okay?

The bulk of our games are run on 360. Tekken 6 we run on PS3.

get good at the game and i guarantee there will be interest. the game is addicting as hell

Why don’t you guys schedule these around my off days?!

cuz it’s already scheduled around not happening on the 13th… remember? :slight_smile:

If it’s not weddings it’s work with you!!!

can we run ssf4 on ps3 on the side

why… do you use pad? maybe someone can lend you a ps2 or ps3 to 360 converter or a fight pad

no one plays on ps3 except a very few of us. not sure if anyone has a converter tho. Hey does Madwak have a converter?

yeah and so does andrew… oh and umeshoryu. maybe they can be kind… otherwise if u play on stick everyone has a stick… i think people are willing to lend u stuff to play to get more people to come but it’s up to them

Just not to use to the stick yet, just recently got one and its a pain trying to get use to it
So umeshoryu comes to the event didnt know that i missed the october one well it will be nice to fight his brother Dao again
I wanted a rematch hopefully i can get my wish comes black friday

might be bringing oshkosh…