The Truth is NOw OUT TOP SKOE AND DIRTY TATICZ ARE THE BEST IN MICHIGAN

Lol this thread

What this is about I don’t even know. :confused:

[media=youtube]0h5GVpOmErI[/media]

New Video lol.

At the last syllable thing of a bee buzzing. Preferably one that is about to sting you.

Antwan Ortiz owns your state… He’s apart of our gang, thanks…

Twan owns the whole fucking country, we know this.

Damn, we was the shit… [media=youtube]pXl5RqmmSa0[/media]

haha bum bashers…really?

you guys should rethink that names…its pretty gay.

that video rules

That’s great, I like Antwan, he’s a friendly person. This thread still sucks though.

I don’t have a gay mind, I wouldn’t know… Please give me some gay incite on that, thanks

oh man

hahahaha

ok ok, I saw [media=youtube]U6jaTjL1EM0"[/media] video and have to say, I’m not impressed at all. I’m FROM Michigan (Ann Arbor) so I was at least hoping you would have something to gloat about. I don’t even consider myself a great player, but as someone who mains Ryu myself, all I saw was a Ryu player who:

1. Threw out MANY random focus attacks
  2. Didn’t use a single anti-air
  3. Jumps… a lot
  4. Can’t block cross-ups
  5. Throws out seemingly random TATSUs and SRKs

I’m going to ignore the failed FADC>Ultra since I occasionally miss them online myself. Keep playing and start bragging when you have something to brag about.

By the way, where are you guys located? I visit family in Michigan often and wouldn’t mind testing your skills…

Detroit, MI… home of the fighting game champs of Michigan

[media=youtube]AVeah7cd7qk[/media]
[media=youtube]DOVY3eQjpwU[/media]

Illuminati Niccaz The Best Who can fuck with us when been the Best for the Last 10 years

Alucard is part of your crew?!?!

oh man. . . Ths crew just got even cornier. Alucard has to be one of the biggest scrubs to ever show up to SRK.

Word.

Alucard beats Mid-West for free, gtfo with that shit.