The Truth is NOw OUT TOP SKOE AND DIRTY TATICZ ARE THE BEST IN MICHIGAN

Why did you quote yourself?

It’s been forever and a day since I’ve been here - but I’ll answer at least on my behalf:
I just read that MWC’s venue, concept, and date have been changed and moved entirely. I don’t have a problem with any of those things of the date, which is now on May 8th - 9th. So unfortunately I won’t be attending…it has nothing to do with the tournaments I run (which will be done again in August), but I run a bowling league that ends on this weekend. That requires me to do a ton of USBC paperwork and stuff I won’t go over…which is unfortunate, because I can never attend as long as this date is consistent in the following years. Talk to you later on the Zai.

where iz Two 4 Thirty?

RIP to my nigga Manuel “Best” Hollis, aka Top Skoe… He had health complications last night and died…

Sorry to hear that.

RIP “BEST” AKA “THE GENERAL” :sad:

Damn RIP Best. You had a cold ass Cable in MVC2 and even was doing some sweet shit on NGBC at FNG

RIP to the big homie Robotron as well, he passed on this morning, another Wizzards OG gone. He’ll be missed dearly.

damn Top Skoe, see you at the crossroads bruda

This thread ended sadly :frowning:

bump

Got to be more Michigan players, just need to find them and get them in the scene

Classic Thread…