THE WEAK LOSE AND THE STRONG WIN @ POWNZ on 05/02/2009 (SFIV/STHD)

I’ll volunteer to run AH2.

:rofl: SHOOT HER ASS! EVERYBODY GETS FUCKING SHOT! :rofl:

Sf4
marvel

edit:

Boycott AH2 in favour of Marvel

I should be in the country for this. I highly doubt they would send me anywhere after being on the road for 7 weeks, however they can be pretty scummy sometimes.

Sign me up for SF4 HD and might as well AH2. I’ve always been a fan of these faster fighters, even though this one seems a little to pedo for my liking. When is Blazblue being released for ps3 and xbox?

Blazblue should come out in Japan AND North America on June 25th 2009.

Sign me up for SFIV Nagata, thanks man.

Fuck the AH2 boycott.

AH2 >>>>>>>>>>> MAHVEL

Arcanada! Lets make it happen! Bill would be happy to see this game as a staple in the community.

don’t you have a g1 to fail

I’m not failing my G1 like you did.

There has never been a better time for:

mmmmmbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah

Wow, you can actually fail the G1? :sad:

g1’s harder than g2 and g combined imo

I may or not be results oriented.

Ok enough spam, we all know nguman is not coming to this tourney.

you can if your name is teddy.

Fucking avatars. I am all confused with who is posting. I actually have to look at the name now.

And I’ve never played Arcana Heart 2, but I think it would be safe to say AH2 > Mahvel.

oh wtf? AH2 is coming to console? Thats news to me.

Pui: Are you coming to this?

Please make a note that start time has been bumped up an hour to 3:00pm. Last tournament we ran into complications with the POWNZ Lock In because we lost an hour due to late entrants holding us up. If we ask you to show up for a certain time, please do us the simple courtesy of doing so. It’s not like back in the day when we’d have 11:00am registration and 1:00pm start times killing everyone’s sleep. There is no excuse people can’t get themselves out of bed by 1:00pm, get people and reach for 3:00pm.

This is what happens when you Exodus from SRK.

Sign me up for SF4

Also KILLER INSTINCT 2

and who could forget about

Ninja Turtles fight for the Past on SNES

Im totally owning you all in that game that and possibly
Dragonball Hyper Dimension LOLS

No fucking way. My Goku is top tier in that game. 50% hp juggles, and that’s not counting kamehamehas thrown in.