The Wrestling thread: NXT Wargames 11/23 - Survivor Series 11/24 - CM Punk is "back"

Let’s keep it going…

1 Like

Reminder that WWE burns down Wyatt’s house whenever his heel persona becomes more likeable than the faces he has a program with.

:sob:

4 Likes

@Geese_Pants

2 Likes

It’s a new day
Yes it is.

Rollins getting boo’d harsher than roman and cena. Wwe should lean into it turning rollins back into the authority pissant.

I want paranoid Rollins with AoP as his bodyguards.

Like have AoP be the reason Rollins beats The Fiend. Fiend responds with wyatts.

AoP already look like shield wannabe henchmen

Like i would.bring back J&J for a oneshot who get murdered by the fiend. Have rollins get scared and paranoid

Then he gets AoP. Then he can walk around acting like he is owed a lot. Then you have somebody like Drew or Aleister come in and beat him.

Lol

Stokley a treasure…

…huh?

That didn’t last long.

Happy anniversary

1 Like

did they change Aleister’s finisher? I loved watching fools getting bopped in the head by Black Mass.

I think they just added a 2nd finisher to his move set. I assume Black Mass is still an option since it was in his profile when he was drafted.

Cool…

3 Likes

Lol how about health care you cheap fucks

6 Likes

Really should call it the black out instead of black mass

Not after Cosby’s bullshit they shouldn’t.

Call it cosby special

Rhea was exactly my type when i was dating

You people post too much. Reach the limit LOL.

Is it me or did WWE sort of seceded Smackdown to RAW. I guess Bayley is the new Charlotte over there at least. Smackdown’s roster is quite underwhelming. Worse than before.

I guess this is their strategy to make RAW a bigger show. Could work, who knows. I doubt it though.

I thought you mean this black out:

1 Like

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/26b40821f6ca5198edf2209b2b323e3b?width=316

Toni Storm

Damn wwe has like all these high level hot girls who can work

Just have Rhea or Toni take the belt from busted shayna already

2 Likes

unzips

Yes

Yeah wwe put these two on smackdown and let them rock