The Wrestling Thread v.2018 Part FICKLE: NXT Takeover: New York 4/5 - Wrestlemania 35 4/7

Either he’s returning to SDL on Tuesday…or he’s going to sneak to that AEW rally.

I can’t believe you’d still like that guy after he stole $100 from you and then blocked you on Facebook.

Yeah. Iunno. :frowning:

Wait wut?

Scroll up and read. Lool

Oh wow…well fuck bro. Dont support trash

One of my fave parts of magfest is the fact I got to watch wrestlekingdom live and my homie made pancakes for us lmfao

Lucha Bros. vs. LAX was IMO match of the night…

Impact Wrestling will simulcast their weekly show on their Twitch channel and Pursuit channel.

Oh wow…about time?

Shes still wrestling? I thought she retired years ago.

That main event ending confused me…Josh’s mic going off was moment of the night.

I hated it when it was a series of stupid dick spots and I hate it now that it’s a bloody tampon spot. This shit is killing wrestling. Fuck Joey Ryan and fuck Priscilla Kelly.

Her husband is a snack tho

Imgur

…approved.

Just throwing it out there: Talking to Sanford Kelly about wrestling is infuriating because he only goes by kayfabe accomplishments and accolades.

John Cena, HHH and Flair are the greatest wrestlers of all time, mang.

Scott Hall, Jake Roberts, and a few others are the best. Not HHH

Apparently Shad Gaspard was Kratos’s mocap actor in the latest God of War. And in the comments I also found out he was Winston Duke’s stunt double in Black Panther (Duke played M’Baku/Man-Ape)

126 votes and 22 comments so far on Reddit

Drew vs. John is something I didn’t think I would need to see…

i missed raw. I’m curious about the reception Hogan got.