TheEspot Tourny! Sep 25!

LETS ALL GET READY FOR STREET FIGHTER 4 TOURNAMENT AT THE ESPOT LOTS OF GOOD PLAYERS GIVE ME A CALL FOR ANY INFO QUSETION YOU’LL WANT TO FIND OUT

The E spot
Internet & Gaming Center
www.theEspot.com
445 Central Ave.
Jersey City, NJ 07307
(201) 763-6685

September 25, 2009

-Registration-

$10/Tournament Fee
$5/Person Door/Spectator Fee

All Street Fighters are welcomed.

There will be NO refunds provided, once a registration
payment has been made.

Registration & Warm-up Matches: 5:30PM
First Match: 8:00PM Sharp

-Prizing-

1st: 70%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 10%

-Tournament Info.-

Game Play on Xbox 360, Double Elimination, Best 2 out of 3 Matches, 99 sec. Matches,
3 Rounds each Match, All Characters legal aspect Seth, Random Stages, Winner must stay with there Fighter & Loser has the option to change, Fighters will have 5 min. to show up for their match or be disqualified,

-REMINDER-
All Fighters must bring their own Wired Controller or Wireless Controller with Plug n Play. Arcade Sticks welcome. There will be no equipment available to borrow or rent.

Let get that word out thanks to ohmz n everyone giving me a hand n ideals to make this event go much better thanks to everyone that came to our perious tournamnet n our mini event aswell

Hmm I worked @ Harbor side in Jersey City, might check this out. What is the best way to get where you at from Harbor side/Exchange Place ?

Take the light rail to congress st station take the elevator up and walk straight up to central ave and make a left

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=205910