j.HK, c.LK, HP, HK, f.HP, Shield Slash H, f.HP, Shield Slash L, f.HP, d.HP, sj.LK, sj.HP, sjf.HK, sj.HK, (dash) c.LK, HP, Charging star H, HCS / Unyielding Justice.
- You can drop the first c.LK for more damage, I just included it as a potential high / low mixup if the opponent blocks the jump.
- After the first Shield slash H you can f.LK, shield slash L for forward movement, it makes some parts easier at the cost of damage (50-ish damage IIRC)
- If you’re having trouble connecting sjf.HK to sj.HK you can actually drop sjf.HK but lose out on a little over 100 damage.
j.HK, c.LK, HP, HK, f.HP, Trick Shield L, LP, HP, c.HP, sj.LP, sj.LK, sj.LK, sj.HP, sjf.HK, (double jump) sj.LK, sj.HP, sj.HK, LK, HP, Charging Star H, HCS / Unyielding Justice
- c.LK is once again optional if you already got a hit.
- After Trick Shield you can actually just do cf.HP, cf.HP (launches) for more damage and possibly easier timing.
- After launching, sj.LP and/or sj.LK can both be omitted if you time it right and get the right jump height, you get another 60-ish damage if you do.
- Instead of Charging Star H you can do Charging Star L into Hyper Stars and Stripes for more consistent damage (as HCS is height dependent)