Thinking of picking up an Xbox 360

everything-else-for-xbox-live

And I haven’t had one in a long time. When I did I played Soul Calibur 4, MvC2, Dead or Alive 4 and Blazblue (the original).

I want to pick up one again and want a good line-up to get back into fighting games and such.

I’m thinking UMvC3 and MK9 atm. Any complaints or ?

You’re asking for complaints, about a fighting game, on SRK? Save yourself some time and read some youtube comments, and then just buy the shit you originally were gonna buy anyway.

Get Marvel, it’s different from 2 but still fun.

You should also check out SKULLGIIIIIIIIRLS because that should be coming out in the next month or so.

I meant I can’t get them all and I want to get 1 or 2, but it may end up being one. So if I had to choose a top one, which would you choose out of those currently available. Complaints may have been the wrong word, sorry for the confusion.

Get KOFXIII, hottest 2D fighting game out right now and check out Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown this summer.

If you want to start off on the same competitive level as everybody else, I suggest you wait for SFxT. You’re somewhat late to be getting into the UMVC3 game, but if you’re willing to take it seriously and train diligently, then get that.