This is so fucking unfair!

yang

WTF is this, Yang’s SA II does about the SAME damage as Yun’s SA II, but Yang can only do it twice! WTF is the deal here this is SO unfair ppl!

…ok…? Are you gunna go tell capcom to re-balance third strike now? …:confused:

I tried calling them last week, but they just said that they were too busy working on SF4.

Actually, I got in touch with a department head, apparently their working on Zangief Mythologies and have teamed up with Ed Boon. Their will be cooperative online play as well as leveling up, obtaining the lariat is zangiefs first task, I heard after defeating apollo creed you get the Pile Driver.

1. You are retarded.
  2. Yang for President! :party:

Uh, I’d say it’s quite balanced since Yang’s EXs are incredibly, incredibly useful, unlike Yun’s, not to mention Yang is a way better character without meter. Hell, with meter if the Yun is using SA2.

What I wanna know is WHY is it THAT long if:
1- Even though Yang’s a Stun type character, it barely does any extra stun damage
2- It does the same damage as Yun’s SA II
…and it isn’t like Yun’s SA II gauge (3 stocks, short)?
Tell me people TELL ME ;_;

because it doesn’t make a difference think of how often you even use the super and not the ex meter and ask yourself why are you being a whiney bitch about something you rarely use

Yea stop bitching. First rule to using SAII is…not using the super.

General consensus: stop bitching and deal with it, and I concur. Now someone delete this thread k thx.

To make up for how much better of a super it is?

• It can work as a wake-up, Yun’s can’t.

• It can be used after mp, b+hp, hp, or any other (technically a) juggle, for that last bit of damage, unlike Yun’s.

• It’s more versatile in punishment, compared to Yun’s.

And this is all when you’re not even really supposed to use it. THAT’S WHY, OKAY? :zzz:

;_; I still think it’s unfair, but will use Mechanica’s tips, thanks.

1.wrong it can be used as a wake up as i’ve done it many times

2.you can do mp,hp,super

so really you only get one point compared but then again no one even uses the super anymore

not that you would want to, but you can use his sa2 as a wake up

also, it can be bread and buttered, yang can t do that after kick chain. mp>hp>back+hp>sa2 will also give you 2 to 3 hits depending on the character

plus, not that you would want to pick the sa, but you do get a shitload of EX, cro mks connects EX shoulder, in the corners thats a free lunge punch against most of the cast, shoulder will connect even where EX slash would miss some characters when too far(i.e. urien)

stop looking at what you don’t have. realize what strengths your character does have (like Mechanica and kofiend pointed out) instead of comparing him to others. just play who youre best with, not who you theoretically think is the best.

Uh who uses Yuns SAII :confused:

The only reason Yun is considered “top tier” is because of his SAIII. Why are you complaining about an irrelevent super art?

Well, okay, you can use it as a wake-up, but it’s not as good at Yang’s as a wake-up. If they’re off the ground a little and Yun’s hits, it will do the auto-combo but whiff it, possibly leaving you punishable, and Yang’s will usually hit and keep going, although his is just as bad if it whiffs. :lol: Let’s just stop arguing, this is so pointless. :wonder:

Who the fuck cares about Yun’s super art II it’s all about III. Genei-Jin!!!:devil: :badboy:

against chun li it hits 4 times.

C-Royd’s yun is THE BEST

It goes under fireballs man, IT GOES UNDER FIREBALLS!