Thumb twitching?

Okay… I just finished Juri’s 24th trial yesterday… and I really don’t want to post up all my medical problems (Sorry ;() but… for some reason my thumb was twitching at night and it never stopped. I usually only use thumb for grabbing, I didn’t even use it for Juri’s 24th trial.

So… :S… has anyone else experienced this? or have it?

Your hands/tendons are probably tired/overexerted. Give it a rest for an afternoon and take a little Ibuprofen.

So says the man on the internet forum.

stretch your hands. Take a look here. Doesnt matter if you have arthritis its never bad to stretch.

Slide show: Hand exercises for people with arthritis - MayoClinic.com

Cut it off. Might be possesed by some kind of demon.

I don’t believe in no beasts. ;P!

I’ll try to take some rest, only one day so far… and thanks for the stretches… not sure if it helped but it does feel stretched.

GOOD NEWS GUYS! I STOPPED ;D after some soaking in cold water… then warm water… finger stretching, wrist stretching, calming down, and not playing street fighters in the morning.

False alarm, it came back ;(.

think you might need to take some time off.

I see you posting here a lot and if you play as much as you post you need to give you hands a rest for a week or so (yes, 7 whole days)

When you go back to playing keep an eye on how your wrist is resting on your stick and how tense you’re keeping your wrist/hand. Make sure you relax your hand while you’re playing because in the heat of matches you can be tensing it up really tight which can lead to problems.

;(((((! 7 WHOLE DAYS WITHOUT STREET FIGHTERS??? O_____O! NOT EVEN ON MY LAPTOP!!!

Was JUST about to go down for some street fighters when I noticed my thumb didn’t twitch anymore… and it came back before I could have the chance to.

I must admit though… that I do get pretty tense in some of the matches, probably even when I’m trying to fool around.

Yeah… I’ve been playing pretty much as much as I post or maybe even more ;(.