Time Flip question

cable

what’s the best thing to do after hitting timeflip super?

after connecting the timeflip super in the corner whats the best thing to do after considering you have more meter? right now i’m just letting the timeflip hit the opponent and then waiting till the end to throw a grenade into ahvb but the timing on the grenade is still tricky for me… is there an easier way to connect ahvb ?

eh nope unless you use assists

Call an assist, fire hp gun, do his schimatar or whatever, cancel into AHVB.

*Pointless meter wasting fun!
c.rh, time flip, cancel into his command grab.

you know you dont even need assist or tricky set ups. once you conect time flip just jump over the oponent and when you see the timeflip cable start going for the S.hp start your C.lk,C.lk,S.hkxxAHVB…cake
also if you have sent backing you up (which most cables do) and your in the corner then b4 he goes into his S.hp dash in and lp,lp,SJ,lp,lk,lp,hp, then b4 they hit the floor hit them with hk,land,lk,lk,hk, call sent+throw backwards (hold back and HK)after that jump up with lp,lp,hp into AHVB.
nasty damage and nice looking too.
anyways latez

[quote]
*Originally posted by S3nTiN3L *
also if you have sent backing you up (which most cables do) and your in the corner then b4 he goes into his S.hp dash in and lp,lp,SJ,lp,lk,lp,hp, then b4 they hit the floor hit them with hk,land,lk,lk,hk, call sent+throw backwards (hold back and HK)after that jump up with lp,lp,hp into AHVB.
nasty damage and nice looking too.
anyways latez **[/QUOTE

Wait, last time I checked, you couldn’t call an assist during flying screen combos. So, i’m not sure if that would work(after the j.rk otg’s. -s.lk,s.lk,s.hk, CALL SENT+throw backwords ), atleast not the way you wrote it. Now a throw would reset the flying screen, allowing you to call an assist during a throw and combo off of it. The problem is that Sent’s drone’s wouldn’t reach in time, and you listed calling the assist BEFORE the throw, which I don’t think would work.Not to be a dick or anything, I just noticed it and thought i’d point it out.:stuck_out_tongue:

actually i think it’d work (though i didn’t try it out) - you call an assist after they recover from flying screen, then move up and throw into the drones - i mean it’s sorta like Ironman’s corner throw reset - after infinite from corner flying screen setup, call Sent-ground, walk up hp throw …

exacly…i should have put s.hk,wait 1/2 a sec,call sent,B+Hk throw…thats more specific.
late

right when the other cable finishes the autocombo does the pistol do the kick combo to ahvb which starts right when the time flip ends

That’s the most basic and reasonable combo to do. I remember seeing it in a video by James Chen (is that his name?) when MVC2 first came out for DC in japan. But the question is, why would anyone do a time flip in the first place. heh

just saw a combo movie that had Cable do this -

corner Timeflip, just before the clone shoots pistol, throw jab Psimitar, pistol hits while enemy in air, opponent falls, throw jab Psimitar (OTG) XX on first hit - AHVB, j.hk XX AHVB

looked pretty spiffy but i’m guessing it won’t be easy

Basicly you wanna do sick timeflip combos in casual simply to look good some fo them can even do good dmg i.e.

(corner only) lk lk hk+sent-A xx timeflip then however u would like to set up yur ahvb

i just do grenade, down + Hp, shoulder charge with LK Time flip repeat

try this corner combo…

time flip, hpx2, throw grenade over them, TKVB, xxAHVB

I’m horrible as Cable, but when I connect on a Timeflip (inadvertantly in most cases), I wait until the Timeflip combo is just about done. The Cable double will end the Timeflip with two s. fierces (two gunshots). The last gunshot will send the opponent in the air slightly and if you time it right, you can TK AHVB right after that. But I don’t see his Timeflip super as being all that practical personally except when performing DHCs. But I’m not good with him so what do I know?

the best thing to do after you land a timeflip is to curse (since u wasted a super) and admit you didn’t mean to do it, then laugh it off

what’s the best thing to do after hitting timeflip super?

interup the tf with a grenade like 3/4 through, then j.hk, land dash f, s.hpXXtimeflip

Real uses. You DHC from mag tempest to timeflip, opp tries something and gets caught. wait, Hp, Hp, Hp, Hp, Psimitar AHVBx3. You win.

Same situation. No bars. Wait. Hp,Hp,Hp,Hp, tag in Mags, Cyclops or whoever you want to and do infinite/infinite into reset m whatever

Time flip is for show offs, unless you are trying to dhc :slight_smile:

I just crossover hk, lp, lk, pause, lp, lk, hk+psy(aaa), lk grenade, jump in hk~AHVB

This always looked like a cool Hyper Combo but it seem weak compared to Hyper Viper Beam but what are the best set-up’s for it, can u lin it and what are the best pattern’s or combos to do while engaged in the move