Time for a RUFUS thread Clean up, RUFUS MODS and ADMINs

rufus

Now the Rufus thread for the past while has gotten stagnate, full of uneeded threads and like what 3 or 4 Match up threads now? I was hoping we could make this a little more organized so it can be helpful instead of seeming unorganized. Maybes it just me but anyone else want to have a few set mods/Admins who control the thread so we can keep it to just useful info ?

Does anyone else feel like this thread is too Dead/Unorganized ?

The matchup thread I posted was for Vanilla only, so that should be un-sticked. Im not a mod so I cant really do anything, but its a good idea to have a clean sub-forum.

I nominated You and Me ( and any other People who want to help make this better ) for Mods, Hopefully it goes through. Like a Nice new Super SSF4 Match up thread and like a AE sub thread part possibly. So HOPEFULLY mr WIZARD or someone sees this.

Im currently working on a rufus option selects and BBT punishers thread so that might be a start

Yeah OS would be good, I have a light weight Video Showing Like Dive kick Options ( there are none to help new rufus Players learn how to DK just ANTI DK videos) And Mix ups you can do. I ask Ricky if he wants to help but dont get your hopes to high up just yet.

Yeah OS would be good, I have a light weight Video Showing Like Dive kick Options ( there are none to help new rufus Players learn how to DK just ANTI DK videos) And Mix ups you can do. I ask Ricky if he wants to help but dont get your hopes to high up just yet.

This sounds great Im pretty new to Rufus (~2500 BP online) and I’ve found it much more difficult to find good tutorials etc for rufus than for almost any other character.
Hell there are a series of youtube tutorials for both Dan and Hakan but almost nothing for Rufus!
If you could link me to your video that would be awesome, Im really trying to level up my game.

Ill try and Make one soon, May not be till next week, Like Ill make a part series like aprt 1 2 and 3 covering different aspects of rufus. Dive man may have to teach OS because I never use them ( I got off reaction OS have fucked me over to much ) But basic things like Divekick Pressure, How to Bait people to do " the Arturo " ( Grab a lot even when not needed ) ( thats from the Excellent adventures Fchamp said it ) Mix ups and ETC.

yeah sure, in the future OS thread I explain how to use them and what it is (for new players)

Hopefully between all of us we can get a good amount of Rufus info up there. We just need Mod Verification thats all.

Hows to OS thread coming? Im working on a special thread of just Not so ordinary mix ups. Its 2011 so Your old stuff still works as mix ups but some new shit is being discovered.

looking forward to it, I don’t really use os’s, probably why im ass with U2.

its going well, I just need to do a bit more testing with some characters that are kinda tricky to option select (like Bipson)