Tiny Arcade Machine

So I was going through youtube and I saw that it recommended me this video. The guy made a tiny MK1 arcade cabinet. I did not make this video. I just want to share this with the community.

[media=youtube]7FxppFayk_A[/media]

[media=youtube]1N5rII07TEs[/media]

He also did a little tutorial on how to make one. Although it isn’t the same game, I believe he used the same concept as this video

[media=youtube]j7QE8zUbXfc[/media]

Lets see if anyone else can make one. Donovan maybe?

lloks like the mortal kombat joystick would get in the way, but it cabinets look clean. Especially that cocktail cabinet.

I could swear i saw rtdzign make a neo geo similar to that somewhere on these forums

http://shoryuken.com/f177/neo-geo-pocket-modded-stick-pms-worklog-206814/

Well yea rtdzign is one talented muther&%^$ and lots of props to you.
I used to have one of those kong arcades as a kid…memries…

cool minis. I was waiting to see some Street Fighter. I liked that he did Scorpion’s fatality. XD

Yeah there was a guy that made a mini mvs.
Weeeeeeeee! Project 4000 ? Shut Up & Read

really gotta make one of these. the MVS mini cab is pretty slick.

pretty awesome. first time i have seen this.

that is hella tight, i want one, lol

Pocketlucho also did the following:

and

This guy is amazing, no doubt

That MK machine was amazing.

Speedsterharry, i want to play that daytona usa now LOL.

LOL, I can’t help but think of this song when reading the title of the thread. [media=youtube]oGpRD2bLxY0[/media]

That Daytona machine is awesome, but that gas pedal. Seems a bit tricky to access if you’re going to play with manual shifting.

Makes me miss my mini arcade I built like 5 years ago. mini arcade pictures by gocontourgo - Photobucket

Maybe not as pretty or as small as those others, but it was a functional JAMMA minicab.

Cool looking Daytona but would probably be a bitch to play…But im sure its a hell of a lot easier to put one of those in a gameroom then a full size twin haha