Tokido/Infiltration Boxers Comparison

akuma

If anyone follows boxing, then the names Mike Tyson should ring a bell. Heck, even if you don’t follow boxing his name should ring a bell.(atleast for his funny voice) Mike Tyson was known for his offensive prowess.
Wins 50
Wins by KO 44
Losses 6
Draws 0
No contests 2
What is even more amazing that 44 of his 50 wins being knockouts is that 21(arguably 22) of those knockouts being in the F I R S T R O U N D . moment of silence I compare this offensive prowess to Tokido. He depth and knowledge of Akuma is unsurpassed by no one.

Infiltration gets his respects too. He is more like the Floyd Mayweather Jr of boxing. Sure infiltration is not undefeated. But what he did at Evo 2012 is just super saiyion like. And is mixture of defense, footsies, sharingan(naruto) like perception of his opponents habits is amazing.

I have 2 reasons for this post. 1.) To show case that these two are great Akuma players. 2.) To stop saying who is “better”. Honestly, the question would be, which strategy would you prefer. An all out powerful offense, or a strategic gameplanner. No one can take away from what tokido has done, and Infiltration is on the right track towards…idk… Share your thoughts please.

and yet another crappy thread

Why am I not surprised you say something negative?

I actually like this. It shows a more precise numbers and statistics reading on the games they’ve played and overall who’s a better player.

You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.

a thread for black akuma players (still haven’t answered my question as 2 y anyone should give a fuck), a thread dedicated to ONE setup, and now comparing tokido and infiltration to mike tyson to showcase that they’re both gr8 (no shit?) and to end the debate (gud luck with that)… And u wonder why im negative about ur thread…smh