Tokido's Girlfriend

She’s a barely passable singer who had one terrible hit. Her schtick was that she was 17 years old, but she’s not anymore, so she’ll never be popular again.

her album is fire, fuck off my internet

lol…yeah, she’s the best. She doesn’t even sing. It’s more like talking. Zero power in that voice. You’re weak as fuck for liking that bullshit.

Her new song is decent. Reminds me of early 90’s dance songs driven by piano.

It’s not racist because

1. He really DOES look like Tokido
  2. I am also Asian thus it’s impossible for me to be racist against Asians.

But Asians are the most racist. source: am also Asian

Lorde can’t sing for shit. one octave vocal range for all of her “songs”, gtfo for liking that garbage.

on topic though, cumberland sausages and/or lincolnshire sausages rock.

not surprised that srgay has a sausage fetish. Niggas all over that Kayo police flavored wiener.

All dat grease.

:tup:

Nigga this shit is delicious, don’t hate. They don’t call 'em bangers for nothing!

If you don’t feel like you’re riding a meteor afterwards, it wasn’t spicy enough!

manx stop posting in a row ur avatar is making me dizzy

What is this bitch made shit thread?

Who the fuck is Tokido and why should I give a flying shit?
I don’t know who the fuck Lorde is ether, nor do I care.

You need to calm down, sonny boy.
Here ya go:

• what’s funny is probably 75% don’t actually have access to bitches. Such a bait thread.

Remember when they paid for GloveGirl to go to Japan? They were more than happy to pay for that shit. Pretty funny if you ask me. Remember when they found out Glovegirl was born Gloveboy? EVEN FUNNIER. Raging in here wanting a refund.

Yeah Southeast Asian history doesn’t support that claim. Japan did some fucked up shit to China and Korea.

Maybe so but Nippon only did it out of desperation for resources and not out of racism. :smiley: