Tonbarry, Here is the thread

here’s the thread that u asked me to make…i’ll wait here till it’s done…:smiley: ~Gonzo

<^>(@_@)<^>…?

Tonbarry…WHEN R WE GOIN 2 BATTLE

hahah it’s very tempting auto,but i still need more training bro,anyways here’s the first one acid…hope you like it…working on the second one now.:cool:

auto il battle you

i bet my life savings on tonbarry in tb vs auto

ok here’s the second…choose…:D…and whats that supposed to mean robotnik?

it means i think you should battle him & you would stomp him because he is absolutely awful and you actually have some skill

hes annoying as hell hes like “yoz im al dat lez battle nubz LOL LOL LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:”

it does …oh my god!:eek: i never knew you would say that…coming from you i thought you didn’t like me…whats up with the comment.i appreciate thanks.:cool:

LETZ BATTLE

rObOtNiK
I DONT THINK TONBARRY MIGHT NEED YOUR LIFE SAVINGZ…WITCH IZ ONLY $2.00:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
LICK A DICK DWAG…L E T M E S P E L L I T
O U T F O R Y O U…Y O U L O O K L I K E A B A D
W E T D R E A M…:evil:

Thanks for the avatar’s Tonbarry, looks cool…I’ll spread the word to my friends(if u want more people to know u as a avatar maker). Thanks again. ~Gonzo

ok thanks,im glad you like it.:cool:

looks good tonbarry, soon enough youll be part of SRK’s taggers elite.

and auto, you set it up, i only do sprites though, so you set er up and ill knock you down.

Just in case i get banned for something i say, i have a back-up name, but thanks the same. ~Gonzo

and automatic throws up another ugly ass post.

are you always this confident when telling people, that boys are in your wetdreams?

LOL:lol:

LMAO, y do people always have to talk trash??

hey thanks for the comment,i really hope i do become part of the shoryuken team.hey undeafeted whats up you like that other av i made?i guess you do…:smiley:

ORANGE THIS IS NOT YOUR BATTLE…sO BACK THE FUCK OUT:evil:…IF U WANT 2 JUMP IN …THEN MORE SHALL JUMP IN:evil:

hurry the hell up and tell me what the fuck we’re doing.

ok you guy’s quit stalling and battle already, someone PM TG to make it official so he can do theme and what not