God, what an impressive forum, no messages in the last 3 months. So, I’m bored and I’ve got another hour here at work, so how about a mini-faq?
- Halfscreen Snapback
- Builds crazy meter when he blocks/gets hit.
- c.lk is magneto-fast
- TK fireball thingy approximates a triangle jump, allowing you to attack high (just before landing) or low (just after landing), for a tough block pattern. Pushblocking does nothing.
- S.hp/c.hp have range & priority and can be used to stuff non-AA assists
- Great starting patterns. command launcher (punch) ***s here and c.lk is fast too.
- Unblockable projectile.
- DHC’s? None work well.
- Assist? None is usable.
- Combo damage. 40% sucks.
- Builds no meter for hitting opponent. WTF?
Gameplay: think of him as a fat, spiny Magneto. RTSD, land a hit, a/c but don’t strike and you can mixup as you both land w/ high-low. Alternately, combo into any knockdown and use his unblockable projectile as a meaty. Best, snap in their assist and beat the shit out of it.
Anyone else w/ Amingo tips post them.